Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

MonriaHalloweenEventBanner.png

break-c.png
There are always strange things happening on the Moon, but when we get close to Halloween, the energy seems to shift away from the strange and toward the bizarre. This year is no different, and it is said that we can expect an unusual awakening of Monria's creatures. They like to use holidays to mask their sinister plans to create chaos in the community, so we need to be alert.

Even Anhithe got sucked into their nonsense ... working behind the scenes doesn't mean being buried in dirt up to your eyeballs and behaving like the crawling dead. He gets a bit twisted around now and then, so if any of you see him on the battlefield, please be sure to act normal so he knows what it looks like.

Taking all of that into consideration, it's time once again to see if we can survive all hallows eve and the temptation to join the dark side. Oh, and please be aware that the Esoteric Order of Dagon has risen again, and that may mean that we're in deeper poop than we thought we were with all of the challenges we have. Dagon rules the Deep Ones, and there is rumor that the members of the order may be parading themselves in plain view. Cthulhu's worshipers will stop at nothing to do his bidding ... you are forewarned.

break-c.png

HALLOWEEN EVENT | DETAILS
break-c.png
RULES & GUIDELINES
  • Teaming
  • --- teams must have the name "Monria" in their team name to be eligible for prizes
  • --- if you hire a healer and don't team, your globals/hofs will count as Solo entries
  • --- if you team with a healer, you are considered a team and your globals/hofs will count as a team
  • Hunting Rules -- Event Prize Determination & Distribution
  • --- you do not have to register for the hunting or mining events
  • --- a person can only win one Solo category and one Team category
  • --- if you have the single highest and lowest Solo global/hof, the first recorded entry will apply
  • --- this holds true for the Team category as well
  • --- you can only win one prize across all 4 mob categories for Solo and Team hunting
  • --- we want to give more people an opportunity to win prizes
  • --- in case of a draw -- the first recorded time wins
  • --- as in the past, Anhithe will receive extracted data from Entropia Life to determine winners
  • --- winners and data will be shared after the event when available
  • --- prizes will be distributed by DME after winners have been determined and posted
  • --- DME will also be doing random global/hof giveaways between 12:00 - 19:00 game time
  • --- keep your eye on the Monria chat channel for instructions and a chance to win prizes
  • Twitch Streamers are encouraged to stream during the event
  • --- list yourself as a Monria Twitch Streamer at the Monria forum here
  • --- follow the instruction in the General Discussion area for how to set up your own Twitch thread
  • --- give us a time-frame when you will be active with your stream so that we can announce it
  • Other Things
  • --- do not leave vehicles out at the TP, in the field, or at the boxing ring
  • --- please be considerate of other event participants
  • --- Anny and DME will most likely be cruising the Moon to take photos and video footage
  • --- so try to global when you see us :D
  • How to capture the South & West Crater TPs since our reconstruction:
  • --- from DSEC Forensics Crater, go SE to the abandoned mine, follow the road
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- 38487, 19936, 31
  • --- be mindful that there are Yogs outside of the abandoned mine entrance
  • --- they should be mostly off to the left unless someone aggro'd them
  • --- take the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine to the South Crater
  • --- capture the TP, and then ...
  • --- from the South Crater TP, follow the road out to the abandoned mine
  • --- coordinates of the abandoned mine are --- 37744, 17987, 110
  • --- take the insta-teleporter just inside the abandoned mine to the West Crater
  • --- capture the TP
break-c.png

24 HOUR HUNTING EVENT | DETAILS
break-c.png
Date | Sat, Oct 28th -- Time Begins | 00:00 game time -- Time Ends | 23:59 game time
Location | there will be an increased spawn at the following locations:

FYI ... we added several more increased spawn locations in all 3 craters and the Shub cavern. All levels and named mobs are included. There will be no increased spawn at the cave 4 TP because all Shub levels will have an increased spawn in the Shub cavern with their own separate coordinates.

:devil YOU MIGHT WANT TO REVIEW THE INCREASED MOB SPAWNS A BIT MORE CLOSELY :devil

Right click on the following link and open in a new tab -- this is a PDF file for downloading:

Halloween Event | Increased Mob Spawn Locations
break-c.png

PRIZES

• Shoggoth Solo Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Georgi Velizari Hristov
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- Edward MrEddie James
  • Shoggoth Team Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Monria Forever
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- Bee on monria
  • Yog Solo Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Woulfear Runt Baazak
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
  • Yog Team Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Monria adventures!
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- MONRIA Patience and Kurwin
  • Cultist Solo Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- south park mexican
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- Rui Bender RT
  • Cultist Team Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Happy Hallooooow Monria ???
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- No Winner
  • Shub Solo Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- Srdjan Kater Spasic
  • Shub Team Hunting
  • --- Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Lighthouse Rats on Monria
  • --- Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- No Winner
You can see all of the results here. There are several tabs at the bottom of the spread sheet so check them out because Ant did a great job of sorting everything specifically. :)
break-c.png

24 HR ALL ORES & ENMATTER MINING EVENT | DETAILS
break-c.png
Date | Sat, Oct 28th -- Time Begins | 00:00 game time -- Time Ends | 23:59 game time
  • all ores and enmatter are included in this event
  • mining can take place in any of the craters, as well as the caves and Shub cavern
  • you can only win one of the prizes
  • if you have both the Single Highest and Lowest Global/HoF, the first recorded entry applies
  • in case of a draw between 2 or more players, the first recorded time will win
PRIZES
  • Single Highest Global/HoF --- 300 PED --- Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
  • Single Lowest Global/HoF --- 200 PED --- EESTI QUALITY TEXTURES
break-c.png

MONRIA SCAVENGER HUNT | DETAILS
break-c.png
Date | Sat, Oct 28th -- Time Begins | 12:00 game time -- Time Ends | 19:00 game time
  • 10 like items will be hidden around Monria -- they could be anywhere on Monria
  • the tier #'s will be recorded in screen shots and published in the 2nd post prior to the start of the event
  • each item will be assigned an associated ticket number between 0-9
  • if you find one of these items, it must be taken to DME for tier # verification in person
  • once the item has been verified, DME will assign the associated ticket # from 0-9 to that person
  • each person will receive a reward of 20 PED and allowed to keep the item
  • at the Monria Hub Halloween Party, we will perform a Monria chat countdown -- 3, 2, 1 ...
  • the next Monria hunting global/hof that pops up will determine the overall Scavenger Hunt winner
  • Example -- if the Monria hunting global/hof is 91 PED, the person holding Ticket # 1 is the winner
  • --- if the Monria hunting global/hof is 496 PED, the person holding Ticket # 6 is the winner
  • --- it's the last number of the global/hof that counts
  • the overall Scavenger Hunt winner will receive an additional prize of --- 100 PEDs
  • --- you do not need to be present to claim the prize, but would be nice
The length of the event gives everyone an opportunity to participate in the Scavenger Hunt and for all items to be found and verified before the Halloween Party at the Monria Hub beginning at 22:00 game time

The Winners of the Scavenger Hunt are:

• Ticket # 0 ... Kaya
  • Ticket # 1 ... Azra
  • Ticket # 2 ... Kingu
  • Ticket # 3 ... Lami
  • Ticket # 4 ... Kinkie
  • Ticket # 5 ... Kinkie
  • Ticket # 6 ... Azra
  • Ticket # 7 ... SuperFly
  • Ticket # 8 ... Kinkie
  • Ticket # 9 ... Azra
Each got to keep the Dominax Moccasin Whip that they found, and also collected 20 ped as a reward. The overall Savenger Hunt Winner determine by the countdown and next global event at the Monria Hub Halloween Part was ... Azra ... who also walked away with another 100 ped ... winning # was 1.
break-c.png

THERE'S AN APARTMENT UP FOR GRABS | DETAILS
break-c.png

WIN AN APARTMENT --- Number of the Beast --- 666
  • get a Monria hunting and/or mining global/hof that adds up to the # 18 and win an apartment
  • only Solo Hunting counts, not Teaming
  • the first recorded (eligible) global/hof will be the winner
  • Examples --- the following examples of globals/hofs add up to the # 18
  • 99 --- 9 + 9 = 18
  • 189 --- 1 + 8 + 9 = 18
  • 459 --- 4 + 5 + 9 = 18
  • 1267 --- 1 + 2 + 8 + 7 = 18
I think you get the picture ... the global/hof amount has to add up to the number 18

Winner of the Monria Apartment was ... Some Tiny Girl ... with a 99 ped Melchi Water mining global.

break-c.png

HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST | DETAILS
break-c.png

I think most of us like to dress up for Halloween, so do your best to assemble the most creative-looking outfit you can and get ready to parade yourself in the West Crater boxing ring in an effort to win one of three PED prizes. Leave your ego outside the ring, because during the costume viewing by the judges, those who are not in contention for winning a prize will be eliminated -- I think you know what this means. :devil

RULES

• Time | 20:00 game time -- Location | West Crater -- Monria Boxing Ring
  • at the West Crater TP, go North around the rock wall, and past the pet stable to the boxing ring
  • register with the Event Organizer at the boxing ring
  • --- this is only for those who are participating in the Halloween Costume Contest
  • be sure to register prior to the start of the event, or you won't gain access to the boxing ring
  • at 20:00 game time, all participants should enter the boxing ring --- please be on time
  • --- stand around the outer edge of the ring at the ropes and not in the center
  • --- the Monria Management Team will be in the center of the ring reviewing your costumes
  • your look has to be a complete ensemble and not just a mask --- go all out
  • be your most creative self because this parade of costumes will be published in photos and video
  • if you are not in the running for winning a prize, you will be eliminated from the ring :devil
  • --- and you can't fight back :D
  • if you are eliminated, please respect the method of elimination, as well as your fellow contestants
  • once eliminated, you may not re-enter the ring
  • the eliminations will continue until there are 3 people standing --- they will be the winners
PRIZES
  • 1st Place Prize --- 250 PEDS --- TigeRPaw-C
  • 2nd Place Prize --- 150 PEDS --- Skeezer Aszkenaze
  • 3rd Place Prize --- 100 PEDS --- ImpnAintEasy
  • prizes will be given out by DME after the winners are announced
We expect that everyone will please follow the rules, and especially our unique method of elimination. After all, this is Halloween, and what would Halloween be without a bit of gore. Team Monria needs to show their love now and then. :devil
break-c.png

MONRIA HUB | HALLOWEEN PARTY
break-c.png

Date | Sat, Oct 28th -- Time | 22:00 game time -- Location | Monria Hub Center Stage
  • for those not hunting or mining, we will spend the final 2 hrs of the event in party mode
  • Scavenger Hunt Monria chat countdown will take place to determine overall Scavenger Hunt Winner
  • --- the 100 PED prize will be given out at that time
  • other random things usually occur -- you know how we are -- "Expect the Unexpected"
There's a rumor that Anhithe finally realized that Christmas is over and the Monria Hub might even be decorated for Halloween. :D
break-c.png

OBERON NIGHTSEER'S | HOUSE OF BIZARRE
break-c.png

Just like last year, Monria's Ninja Wizard is presenting his House of Bizarre which is something quite unique and out of the ordinary. He is known for his incredibly creative aerial platforms, but being this is Halloween, he is once again leaning more toward the eerie and bizarre. You are invited to step into this museum of the strange and unexplained, but enter at your own risk, because you may not come out alive. :devil

The House of Bizarre will be open during the event at a time determined by Oberon.

Location --- Cthylla Tower, 10th Floor, Penthouse 5

break-c.png

HAVE FUN AND ... " EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED "
break-c.png

Attachments

• IncreasedMobSpawnLocations.pdf
    50.2 KB · Views: 817

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT | ITEM TICKET #s & WHO FOUND THEM
break-c.png

TICKET ITEM # 0 | Kaya

HalloweenWhip-0.png

TICKET ITEM # 1 | Azra

HalloweenWhip-1.png

TICKET ITEM # 2 | Kingu

HalloweenWhip-2.png

TICKET ITEM # 3 | Lami

HalloweenWhip-3.png

TICKET ITEM # 4 | Kinkie

HalloweenWhip-4.png

TICKET ITEM # 5 | Kinkie

HalloweenWhip-5.png

TICKET ITEM # 6 | Azra

HalloweenWhip-6.png

TICKET ITEM # 7 | SuperFly

HalloweenWhip-7.png

TICKET ITEM # 8 | Kinkie

HalloweenWhip-8.png

TICKET ITEM # 9 | Azra

HalloweenWhip-9.png

break-c.png

ImpnAintEasy

last year was so much fun!

Make sure any twitch streamers let me know so I can be sure to share you all on Social Media!!

@ImpnAintEasy I noticed on your stream that you claim to suck at PVP, sounds like a challenge, I might have to dust off my gloves and show you who truly sucks ;)

Ant

Honored and accepted, but I will have to make a another pair of gloves and test them first. My current ones are glitched and even tho half TT I cant use them lol

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Ha ha great! I'll be there for the first few hours of the even but I have a RL halloween party to go to and I'll need a lot of time for dressing up lol

I might give the yogs a chance and go for the mining prizes ;)

Killerbee

Such a cool event!

It really sucks I won't be able to make it, got a national brassband competition I have to play at :)
Leave some loot for me on sunday!

Bee

ImpnAintEasy

I don't think I will join the costume contest. But I will be streaming it on twitch doing the invisible man setup! I cant wait to get back to Monria I've been grinding and saving for my new UL gun setup!!! I will be introducing it to the yogs on the first of November!

Last edited:
Since I was not at an event with a Lowest Global reward, I want to clarify something about the rules. Does it matter if a global is 10.00 or 10.99? You accept just 10 peds... or cents do matter?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Since I was not at an event with a Lowest Global reward, I want to clarify something about the rules. Does it matter if a global is 10.00 or 10.99? You accept just 10 peds... or cents do matter?

Whatever the lowest global is at the end of the event for any of the 4 mobs is the winner ... For Example: if there was a 5 ped global on a Shoggoth, a 6 ped global and 10 ped global, the 5 ped global would win ... the PEC part doesn't show up in the extracted data from Entropia Life. What's important is the "recorded time" of each global/hof in case there is more than one person with the same amount in their global/hof.

If you look at the spread sheet Ant did for the results of last year's Monria Team 1 Year Anniversary event where he extracted the global/hof data from Entropia Life, you will see how globals and hofs are listed with regard to their amounts, as well as those who won the highest and lowest globals/hofs. If someone had both the highest and lowest global/hof, the first recorded time would apply. Ant also makes a notation of that in the results spread sheet.

For Example ... if you had both the highest and lowest global/hof on a Yog, which ever time was recorded first of the two would determine whether you won either the highest or the lowest prize. If you got your highest global/hof at 14:23 game time, but the lowest global/hof at 14:09 game time, then your prize would be for the lowest global/hof and you would be ineligible for the highest global/hof.

I hope that explains it clear enough for you, but Ant always does a results spread sheet with the winners. :)

Heidi Stassinopolis

Shop Owner
Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
--- you can only win one prize across all 4 mob categories for Solo and Team hunting

Does the same apply to the apartment? I'm just wondering if somebody wins the apt early does that exclude them from the rest of the event? Or if for instance the winner of the apt gets an 18 ped global which turns out to be the lowest global do they get both prizes? And can we enter the hunting event and win a prize then do the mining event and win a prize again?

Sorry to be greedy lol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The apartment, hunting, mining, scavenger hunt, and costume contest are all separate events with their own rules. Because there are 4 mobs with a highest and lowest global/hof prize for both solo and team hunting, we want to give an opportunity for more people to win prizes.

So, you can win the apartment, one prize in solo hunting, one prize in team hunting, one prize in mining, find multiple items in the scavenger hunt (each worth 20 peds) and acquire several ticket numbers giving you more of an opportunity to become the overall scavenger hunter and winning the 100 peds, and winning one prize in the costume contest.

I hope this clarifies everything.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I added something extra to the hunting event details ... I think you should check it out. :devil

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We're adding a little "Expect the Unexpected" for the Halloween event ... Ant's idea. :D

Top Bottom