Modec VXT 100 (L) - New Player Hunt

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Modec VXT 100 (L) - New Player Hunt
7pm Game Time Saturday 29th September 2018​

Ok so after some thought about this I have decided instead of giving away the Modec VXT 100 (L) to the New borns I will create an event to use them and involve the New players in an event.

The plan is to meet up at DSEC Forensics to give out the guns and ammo. We will then head to Cave 1 to kill some Shoggoth. Then head for the wave event within the Cave.

Please put your name down in this thread if you are interested and also for DME to confirm to me that you are Monrian born and New-ish. We will only have 11 Spots available so I will keep a list here. Please note that we will be hunting without armour and in your Monrian shirt. You may wear your rings.

Should we not have enough to fill all spots I will open it up to MVST and MCAT members and other Monrians.

Great Event thank you all.

Photos to be added asap.

Last edited:

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
Hi Sith. I'm guessing that everyone will be part of one team. I know it happens automatically with the shog wave to whoever is there at the time but not so much in the tunnels. I can't give any commitment to be there myself until the day of the event. Weekends are very quirky with my kids being home and keeping me busy keeping up with them but if I can, I will be there. :)

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Thankyou Zarnia, even if you say maybe and cant we understand and I will do more events and hopefully you can be part of another.

SachemUrsa

Could you give the stats for the Modec VXT 100 (L)?

A lot of new players may not know. Heck, I have been playing for a bit and I don't know as I am still doing mainly puny missions so basic items are sufficient for me.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I love to see community member-created events, this is great. I'll keep an eye on the list to make sure that those who are signing up are Monrian Born and relatively new. I screen shot every starter kit I give out, as well as when I buy sweat, but I also keep a running accounting of everything for Ant in our private staff forum, so it would be easy to check things.

Tomorrow is the last day of June, and so far, we have 15 new MBs, but those are the ones we've been able to catch. Ant's stats show higher, so we're not getting to all of them in time. It happens. :)

BTW ... here are the stats on the Modec VXT 100

Modec-VXT-100-a.png

Modec-VXT-100-b.png

D

Deleted member 9432

I would like to join and I'm Monrian born, but...
... I'm not so 'new' o_O

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I have added a couple of options to the first thread please let me know which you could make if any.

Cod4

For me ATM best option is: "Option - Saturday", any Saturday. Can we make a cave run after/ before this event? 2 in 1 ;) BTW it's Cod4 not CoD4 ;) (if u read "4" as an "A=a" it gives You "Coda", my RL nickname) :)
BTW2 ATM Option 1 - Friday 27th After Yamato and Option 3 are exactly the same, i think that in Option 1 - Friday 27th After Yamato should be 20th ;)

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just keep in mind that Sat, July 14th is our next 12 hr event, but I don't see that as an option so Sith probably took that under consideration. I'm working on the details of the event and will post them when finalized. :)

Lumiya

VCAT Team Member
Don't think i can make it this month and maybe i can. Depends on data and time. To much in the agenda to say when i can or can't.:banginghead

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Do we have any more interest in this from new players.

Also I am looking to do this event on Saturday 29th September (3 weeks time).

Top Bottom