Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Generous

Generous Mystical Looter - Regular non-Monrian paying customer.
Just for space travel. Going for the free trip Mon>? for this signup! ;-b

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Generous Mystical Looter - Regular non-Monrian paying customer.
Just for space travel. Going for the free trip Mon>? for this signup! ;-b

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly, so hope you're in the game to accept it right now because our first summons at Monria is in less than 15 mins.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Generous? ... you aren't showing up in the player registry in-game and I am unable to send you a friend request from the MFM, so you will have to send one to the Monria Fleet Manager, or take yourself off incognito or invisible.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Laura Krystal Sarah
i am just new on Monria

Does that mean that you are Monrian-born? It makes a difference.

You are also not showing up in the Player Registry. If you are in Incognito mode, you'll need to change that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Strange if i look with Laura Krystal Sarah i dont find me but with Laura Krystal i find

I will try again, but just in case, would you please send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager. Thank you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Georgi Velizari Hristov
Monrian-born

On Friday you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. This will take place in time for our Friday travel schedule that leaves Monria at 20:00 game time sharp. Make sure that you have space and the other planets downloaded should you be traveling with us, or it will delay our shedule and this is something we work hard at keeping on time.

Also, there will be a Summons to the ship at 19:45 and a Final Summons at 19:55 game time, so if you're traveling with us, make sure you are in the game in enough time to take advantage of one of them before we leave.

Thank You :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello People. Im the new recruit of The Knights of Entropia.

Premo Przemas Sawiko ingame.

Welcome to Monria. :)

You will receive an in-game friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager today prior to our travel schedule that starts at 20:00 game time out of Monria. Accept the friend request and then you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hellbound Happy Heathcliff
NOT Monria Born
NOW owns a Monria apartment
Does that put me on a different list?
:))

HELL YA ... and congratulations. I assume that the apartment that Taco put on auction is now yours. I saw where it was you and another person who had bid on it, and I'm happy to see that you are now an official Monria resident.

I will change your status on the Yamato travel list for sure ... YOU FLY FREE. :clap

The Stare

HELL YA ... and congratulations. I assume that the apartment that Taco put on auction is now yours. I saw where it was you and another person who had bid on it, and I'm happy to see that you are now an official Monria resident.

I will change your status on the Yamato travel list for sure ... YOU FLY FREE. :clap

Hehe... Maybe I should start paying attention to who I buy stuff from? lmao

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cadeyrn Lunardraig
Monria Born newbie

Welcome to Monria ... over the next couple of days, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and when you accept the request, you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

Make sure that you have the other planets and space downloaded so that it doesn't delay any travel time. Our travel schedules currently run on Fridays and Sundays only beginning at 20:00 game time from Monria. You can check the game time in the game by clicking on your System tab, and then pressing U.

Top Bottom