Noz's Magical D-Class Amp = DME 857 HoF

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You know there's a story here, right? Indeed ... I was in the game Friday night hoping to find more people who won prizes at our St Patrick's Day event so I could pay them, and the Monria chat was just as nuts as always, but that's what makes it so much fun. While Lars was conducting the first Friday night Trivia session for points, of which Wake was scoffing them up with his quick answers, there was also a lot of chat going on about mining.

Seems Wake got 80% of his towers on Monria and one on RT I think, and the mining chatter turned to Noz having D-Class Amps in his section of the TKoE shop at the Monria Hub on the 3rd floor. Then the talk turned to portable repair units, which Noz also had available. Apparently, Noz has insight on some things that sell rather well on Monria, so that's a big plus for him.

At any rate, as the mining chatter continued, I got the itch, because it's been a long time since I did any mining, but then, I don't really get too much of a chance to do a lot of playing in the universe, even during events, other than our field trips, so I thought, what the hell, let's give this a try.

Before I did anything, I ran up to Noz's section of the TKoE shop and grabbed a D-Class Amp, but I also saw a portable repair unit sitting there and grabbed that too. Wake and a couple of others said that it's even more important than a portable trade terminal ... I tend to listen to those who know more than me on this stuff. :D

Ready, set ... I ran out of the Main Crater proper ... dropped one probe, nothing, dropped another, and as Pusher always says ... b00m ... a nice little HoF.

So ... there was magic in Noz's D-Class Amp, BUT ... that portable repair unit came in handy while I was excavating and refining all that Melchi Water ... it's good to listen to those who know best about this stuff.

Here are a few pics I took to celebrate the occasion, and while I was there chatting during the excavating, the talk shifted to ATH's at one point, so I thought I would look up the ATH I got back on April 2, 2008 with my original avatar who's on ice right now and see where I was on the ATH list after 9 years. I was at #5 when I hit the ATH, and discovered that I am now at 51, so I think that might be pretty good after all this time. :p

Entropia 2017-03-24 19-39-10-76.png

Entropia 2017-03-24 19-39-40-49.png

Entropia 2017-03-24 19-41-00-47.png

Entropia 2017-03-24 20-19-54-93.png
Look at that, the ATH board is so old it's fading. :D

Top Bottom