Monrian Born Program | How It Works

daysy

Hi. i registered in this game on planet Mornia. So what the programm Mornia Born & how it work? Still wanted to know where I can get starting sets of weapons and healing? Just kits with Thule have already Is over:)

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi Daysy :)
Are you in game now? I can come and meet you and give you a starter kit.

follow the links at the first post in this thread to find out more about all our cool stuff for new players,

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hi daysy I only saw this now. Sorry about that
I'll be on again in the morning..... About 11 game time

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Thanks Daysy

We try to do our best ;)

And Thankyou DM for saving my Ass yet again lol

Daysy you will notice an ongoing trend when you know me better..... I have the memory of a Goldfish
But DM has the patience of a saint so it all works out fine, I haven't been sacked yet :peace

PS
@Dark Moon Enigma can we have a goldfish Emoji just for me please ? :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You crack me up Kendra :D ... and yes, I will search for a Goldfish emoji just for you. :clap

Oh, and ... don't overrate my patience, LOL ... not you, but some have tried my last nerve and I come just short of going purple on them. :shock

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
First, you can introduce yourself to the community in the Hello section of the forum and tell us about yourself since you are new to the forum. How long have you been in the game, where is your home base, etc.

The Monria Volunteer Support Team is comprised of individuals who have been around for a while and active members of the community. They know Monria well and are very familiar with our activities and programs onthe Moon.

Let us know who you are and we'll go from there. :)

Screw

First, you can introduce yourself to the community in the Hello section of the forum and tell us about yourself since you are new to the forum. How long have you been in the game, where is your home base, etc.

The Monria Volunteer Support Team is comprised of individuals who have been around for a while and active members of the community. They know Monria well and are very familiar with our activities and programs onthe Moon.

Let us know who you are and we'll go from there. :)
Bad Google translate) I need some help) I am born on Monria)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bad Google translate) I need some help) I am born on Monria)

Sorry, I completely interpreted your post to mean something else. As a new Monrian Born you receive many benefits, which is why it's important to read the "How it Works" post in the beginning, and also follow the links for more information, especially the link that takes you to the Monria Space Travel sign-up so that you receive your free travel benefit.

Follow the instructions at the space travel sign-up page and make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded, or it can cause issues if you try to do any space or planet travel.

Start a new thread here to introduce yourself to the community.

Also, friend list Juanita Kendra Wilde in the game so that you can receive your Monrian Born starter kit, but if you miss her, then friend list me as well and one of us will meet up with you to give you the starter kit.

We are actually having a field trip to Rocktropia over the weekend that you might be interested in joining, because we will guide you through beginner missions and other activities to help you gain some experience.

Also make sure that you join the Monria chat channel in the game because our community is very helpful.

I hope this helps. :)

Woulfear Runt

Sorry, I completely interpreted your post to mean something else. As a new Monrian Born you receive many benefits, which is why it's important to read the "How it Works" post in the beginning, and also follow the links for more information, especially the link that takes you to the Monria Space Travel sign-up so that you receive your free travel benefit.

Follow the instructions at the space travel sign-up page and make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded, or it can cause issues if you try to do any space or planet travel.

Start a new thread here to introduce yourself to the community.

Also, friend list Juanita Kendra Wilde in the game so that you can receive your Monrian Born starter kit, but if you miss her, then friend list me as well and one of us will meet up with you to give you the starter kit.

We are actually having a field trip to Rocktropia over the weekend that you might be interested in joining, because we will guide you through beginner missions and other activities to help you gain some experience.

Also make sure that you join the Monria chat channel in the game because our community is very helpful.

I hope this helps. :)
Patients of a saint. Oh I got it. St. DME : )

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi i born to Monria, but now i'm on Calypso, how i do to get pak?

Hi Piratus ... welcome to Monria. :)

You probably ended up on Calypso as a result of doing one of our quests. As a Monrian Born, you are eligible for our free travel program, and if you haven't signed up yet, then please do so here.

We run our travel schedules on Fridays and Sundays beginning at 20:00 game time, you can see the full schedule here. If you sign up now, I can get you on the Yamato Mothership's guest list and you can travel back to Monria tomorrow (Sunday) during our travel schedule. We can pick you up at Calypso, but make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there is no delay.

Once you get back to Monria tomorrow, I can meet you at the Main Crater and give you the Monrian Born starter kit. Also, be sure to add the Monria chat channel so that you can connect with our community, they are very helpful.

Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

alien00075

Good day my personage name Montirovka Kordan Kuvalda In the game abbreviated Kordan.I started the game with Monria badly speak English I'm using Google translator.I would like to register a personage on the site and if possible then give a link to the quests of Monria. What could I translate, because the descriptions I did not nashol in the Russian forum. With respect to Adamenko Alex.

Top Bottom