after 5 months time to say hello ;)

Zita Zitush Spina

Hi to all Monrians,

I am a Hungarian guy... from my friend I heard about Monria, so I managed to start here. Luckily I met with the owner and nice helpers on my very first day. I got my starter pack, which was very useful later (an ark-0 blp sniper, a strong fap and some extra ammo :) I'm still on the path being blp sniper user.

I have an advice :D try to read all what the NPCs say! because few hours later from my start I teleported away to Calypso from Main Hub :D maybe it was good to me, but who knows... and to come back by teleport you have to be lvl 25 in professions... after 5 months my highest profession is 22! so read what they telling to you ;)

Occasionally I managed to come back, for St. Patrick event and to do some dailies from Tobe you know...

It's a superb place, it's a shame sometimes feels like almost empty... that's why I came back with lots of stuff and I put to Auction (only 2 pages and I realized there is a limit, couldn't put up more) I hope or want to think it's a small micro boost for the moon's life :)

I will come back home more often as now I was on all planets and I still think Monria is one the best place!

Thx for reading, good luck! and have fun! ;)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello Zitush ... thank you for your kind comments about the Moon, it can sometimes be quiet, but we're a little different than a full-on planet. We don't have all of the attractions that a regular planet does, so we focus on our Cthulhu theme and guiding our Monrian Born. We have our usual annual events and will be adding more as we can. The next one will be coming up beginning May 17th, and I will make an announcement about that soon.

Glad to have you back on the Moon when you can get here, and thanks for helping with the auction. :)

Top Bottom