Hiya all

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hello all Monrians :) I would like to say hi to you all and let you know following abouth me :p

I am Arkadian born ( as i did not know better) july 2016
Taken a huge liking to monria and its mission and comunity.. do occatonally visits to mine and hunt and enjoy the good people here when i get too bored with other planets or simply want a fun change.

Avatar name is Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu but i only use Kingu in chat now :D
If anything else feel free to send some pm ingame or forum.. or simply add as friend and seeif we get along :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the Monria forum Kingu, and I'm glad you made yourself known to the community, even though many of us know you from Monria chat and FB.

I can vouch that Kingu has been quite the champion for Monria, and supportive of our efforts. He joins in our Yog Waves when he can, and shares time in Monria chat. Also flies a mean Dragonfly helicopter that transported my Moon ass across the South Crater to the Yog pit and back before and after the Yog Wave. Thank You. :)

Arkadia is a fantastic planet (favorite planet after the Moon), and I'm looking forward to collaborating on some future events with Arkadia Official Dylan to broaden the experiences of both our communities.

See you in the game. :)

Top Bottom