DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Amber Cookie Winter - Monrian born
Thank you for providing this wonderful service

Hi Cookie, and welcome to Monria ... sometime today you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there is no delay when you travel with us. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I am apart of TKOE names "Julius Julej Dasher" if you could include in the monrian space flight I would appreciate it.

Hi Julius ... you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager on Friday well before our travel schedule that begins at 20:00 game time from Monria. After accepting tbe friend request, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

If you are on Monria, the first summons will be at 19:45, and the final summons at 19:55. There is a summons 15 minutes and 5 minutes before departure at each location and we leave on time. You cannot be in an instance or underground.

Also, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tom Snaketah Had - TKOE - Private

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before Friday when our next travel schedule is, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Edward Soothsayer Hrothgar - The Knights of Entropia - Recruit

I think I am already on the guest list, but thought it best to post:

Myk Scott Adanstar
TKoE Captain
Calypso-born

Hello Soothsayer and Scott ... I have been incapacitated with a low back issue for a few days, and not able to log in on the big computer for ship duties or otherwise, but I'm going to see if I can log the Monria Fleet Manager in on my laptop to at least send a friend request to both of you. I can't play on the laptop but I don't have to move to do what I need to do.

If this goes well, then I'll attempt to do ship duties from my laptop on Sunday. Watch for a friend request.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Mad Alex Ros - born at Monria

Welcome to Monria ... sometime in the next hour you will receive an in-game friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Mad Alex Ros - born at Monria

I can't find you on the in-game player registry, so please check to see if your status is on invisible or incognito and fix that, or please send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request so that we can get you on the Yamato guest list before we start our travel schedule at 20:00 game time. The first Monria summons is at 19:45 game time.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
General Reiko Dark-born at Monria.
Ty.

I'll get you taken care of on Thursday. You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and also sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Welcome to Monria :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Eater Kharn Worlds - Monrian born
Thank you for this transport service

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, providing I can find your name in the player registry, and once you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

Top Bottom