Monria | DME's 12 Hr Global Prize Giveaway | Yogs Meet Their Waterloo

hans

But..... YOGS WIN!!!!!!!!
I counted 805 dead yog by my gun or whip and they did not kill me once, so you have strange definitions of winning.

We did get few globals but I blame MA for redirecting bonus loot to their event as usual, not the yog. 'MA wins' is therefore an accurate result but the only way to avoid that result is not to play.
That will not prevent me from returning to eradicate more yog as I am only 20% through my 5K. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Look at you and your chest puffery ... gloating all over the place. :rolleyes I meant to remove that smiley

I guess we'll have to go back to the historical battles and choose more wisely next time, and make sure that the neighbors aren't holding their own field of battle at the same time. We were at a disadvantage. :p

I can see we'll have to employ a different strategy ... expect the unexpected. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I counted 805 dead yog by my gun or whip and they did not kill me once, so you have strange definitions of winning.

We did get few globals but I blame MA for redirecting bonus loot to their event as usual, not the yog. 'MA wins' is therefore an accurate result but the only way to avoid that result is not to play.
That will not prevent me from returning to eradicate more yog as I am only 20% through my 5K. :D

Lee is right ... MA definitely doesn't play into storyline whatsoever :p ... and since Lee and his Esoteric Order of Dagon chose the dark side, he and the EOoD are a "relevant" part of storyline, because he has the power to summon both Dagon and his lady of the darkness, Hydra, to coordinate chaos now and then on the Moon. It's all part of the Cthulhu theme, and Dagon is a very "relevant" and notable character in Lovecraft's Cthulhu lore. It's a big family tree. :D

And BTW ... welcome to the Moon hans, it's always nice to have new people engage in our craziness. It's a grand community and a huge part of what helps to make Monria what it is ... we love our Moon family. I also love that some jump right in with the role-playing too, and everyone will see more of storyline become a part of our environment and activities over time as we roll out our development. It's a bit of a slow process, but we'll get there.

I like your style hans, and I'm glad to see you have the right attitude about the Yogs and reducing their population ... you must have some mean whip skills. :p

Let us know when you finish your 5K ... I'm on my second round of the 10K but it will take forever because I've gotten busier with my Monria work and projects. I love what I do though, and love this community, so I better get back to it. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
with 350 globals i wouldn't call a victory, Yogs just had a lesser defeat :paddle

LOL ... that's my girl right there, always pulling out a perspective that bites when needed. :D

Corwin

the 12 hr globals/hofs total ? i think i misread its meaning. i tought the total amounth of ped not the number of swirls

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
the 12 hr globals/hofs total ? i think i misread its meaning. i tought the total amounth of ped not the number of swirls

The information about guessing the total number of globals/hofs was clear, and even posted what our monthly totals were for Aug, Sep, Oct and Nov as a reference. Nowhere was "ped" mentioned, so yes, I would say you are either seeing things, or misinterpreted what was being asked. :)

Corwin

The information about guessing the total number of globals/hofs was clear, and even posted what our monthly totals were for Aug, Sep, Oct and Nov as a reference. Nowhere was "ped" mentioned, so yes, I would say you are either seeing things, or misinterpreted what was being asked. :)

defnally misinterpreted, no hard feeling, i wont stop drinking tho, ahah

Top Bottom