Monrian Born Program | How It Works

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
21:30 ingame time would be perfect. Is there any specific spot in Monria where you want me to be?

And I hardly ever do... listen to hubby :D

Whenever I buy sweat or deliver starter kits it's generally at the DSEC Forensics location. When I'm managing an event, it will be at the crater location where the event takes place, or if all of our mobs are involved in the event, I will be stationed at the DSEC Forensics location.

Grigory

Hello. I'm new and signed up for Monria. Can I count on a starter package?
Sorry, I bad speak English.
My game name is Grigoriy Filin1618 Morozov
Thank you

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello. I'm new and signed up for Monria. Can I count on a starter package?
Sorry, I bad speak English.
My game name is Grigoriy Filin1618 Morozov
Thank you

Hi, and welcome to Monria ... I will be in the game in a few more hours and will meet you at DSEC Forensics and give you a starter kit. I'm not available to log in right at this moment. :)

Grigory

Hi, and welcome to Monria ... I will be in the game in a few more hours and will meet you at DSEC Forensics and give you a starter kit. I'm not available to log in right at this moment. :)
Well. Will assign the exact time? The fact that I work and all the time watching the game

Alexey

[Цитата="Темная Луна "Энигма", должность: 25025, член: 5614"]

Hello, I created my avatar on Monria. I have difficulty ( communicating via online translator), but I hope to understand everything little by little.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Alexey ... I took the liberty of moderating your post to express your comment in English, but perhaps you would like to give it a try in your own introduction thread here. Click on the link and post a new thread to let us know who you are. Just entitle the thread "Hello from Alexey" and then take your time to tell us a bit about yourself. :)

veda

Hello,
I'm tantra veda DeviSaraswati a new Monrian born yesterday Jan, 24th
My mentor is Kingu.
Currently I'm waiting on Monria but can use my free transfer to Caly if that'll help.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello,
I'm tantra veda DeviSaraswati a new Monrian born yesterday Jan, 24th
My mentor is Kingu.
Currently I'm waiting on Monria but can use my free transfer to Caly if that'll help.

No need to travel to Calypso right away, you are Monrian Born, so I should meet up with you and give you a starter kit to begin your experiences on Monria. I'll check into the game quick now to see if you're about. I am -5 game time on the East Coast US, so it looks like we have a big time difference between us.

I'll also get you signed up for your free travel benefit as well, and then you will have more flexibility to travel on Fridays and Sundays during our travel schedule.

Welcome to Monria, and you have yourself an awesome Mentor. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello i am very new to the game, i just played an hour ago and it seems i was teleported to monria hub
greetings to everyone :D

Hi Felix, welcome to Monria ... if you are at the Monria Hub and wearing the white shirt with the black trim, then you are Monrian Born, and that comes with some nice benefits beginning with a starter kit and free space travel.

I will get into the game in a little while to meet up with you at the DSEC Forensics location to give you the starter kit, but right now, I have to finish the final 7 pages of book 3 of our official storyline so that I can get it to my media partner Anny to convert into the PDF book format for downloading. We want to publish this book today. I'm trying to make the most of our time right now since we are in different time zones.

I'll catch up with you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello I am a new player on monria

Welcome to Monria, and I'm going to assume that you are Monrian Born, so please read my post just above your so that you know where I'm at with regard to being able to log into the game.

I will catch up with you eventually. There is a wealth of information at the forum, so follow the links in the first post of this thread and make your discoveries, as well as sign up for your free space travel benefit if you are indeed Monrian Born.

Top Bottom