NEW TO ENTROPIA!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria and our forum. I will be trying to catch up with you in the game to pass along our new Monrian Born starter kit, but in the meantime, be sure to read how the Monrian Born Program works and follow the links to sign up for your free space travel benefit, along with going to MNAT Tutorial #1 which has instructions to capture the teleporters at the DSEC Mining Camp and DSEC Military camp. It also has instructions on how to set things up to get started.

Noswirls Atall

Hi,

Just started the game. This is a fresh new account because the previous account I created I didn't know about Monria. I would like to be part of the community and dont mind loosing out on the progress of a few days playing at Calypso. :) However, I created my new avatar through the Monria page, but after I left Thule I was teleported to Calypso. Am I doing something wrong? Was expecting to be at Monria but at Camp Icarus.

Thanks for the help.

Hope to see you all soon.

Noswirls

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
First ... welcome to Monria and the forum.

Second, there is an issue with cookies, and if you were at another planet site before coming to Monria, chances are your cookies remember that site and you end up starting at that planet.

Do the following:

Clear your cookies and then close your browser down completely. Log back into the Monria forum and click on PLAY NOW at the top right. We don't have our own beginning training, so Monrian Born go through the Thule training on Calypso, but you will know you are Monrian Born when you leave the Thule building and enter the outer area to begin your first quest, which I think is "Target Practice" right outside the door. At that point, you will see your Monria shirt.

Throughout the questing at Thule, Monria will be referenced a few times in quest dialogue, and then at the end when you see Lt Smith (I think) you will be transported to the Monria Hub where you will begin your Monria questing.

Send a friend request to me --> DarkMoonEnigma <-- in the game and I'll do my best to catch up with you later to give you a Monrian Born starter kit.

In the meantime, be sure to read how the Monrian Born Program works and follow the links in order to sign up for your free space travel benefit, and get valuable information to help you get things sorted and set up through the MNAT Tutorial #1 Introduction. It has photos to help with keyboard mapping, and there are instructions to get the teleporters at the other two craters (DSEC Mining Camp and DSEC Military Camp).

Come back and let us know if you were successful.

Top Bottom