DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
xLx Z Bushido
Morian Born.. Super Newbie T^T

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Vitus the Bright
paying customer

You'll receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ernesto MasterX Soldano
Monria born, not member TKoE

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent a disruption during travels. Also, make sure to do your 7 posts in the test thread in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our Yamato passengers during the travel schedules. The instructions for doing this are also at the bottom of the first post in this thread as well. Follow the instructions exactly.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
my avatars name is
Michael ginger keylock
Monrian Born

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Vidok Wotart Naale
monrian born, not member of TKOE

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
GPL ALI ALEX :
Monrian born .

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
nani hadouken samurai
monrian born

Marty

Avatar Name: Marty Sweaty Mcsweat
Monrian-born (quite some time ago, but took the mission that teleported me to Calypso and now it's time to come home :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Monrian-born (quite some time ago, but took the mission that teleported me to Calypso and now it's time to come home :)

However, for today ... we are already in the middle of our Friday schedule and you won't be able to make the trip, you'll have to wait until Sunday.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member

You also need to take yourself off invisible or incognito because I can't find you on the player register in order to send you a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager.

Marty

Uh... thank you!

I am not icognito.

At least, it doesnt show up when I look at my Avatar->Edit profile. Not on top of my friend list... only the "online" is highlighted on the "Online Status".... Cannot find myself either in the player register.. Am I a ghost? weird! Alternative I send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request from my end.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Uh... thank you!

I am not icognito.

At least, it doesnt show up when I look at my Avatar->Edit profile. Not on top of my friend list... only the "online" is highlighted on the "Online Status".... Cannot find myself either in the player register.. Am I a ghost? weird! Alternative I send the Monria Fleet Manager a friend request from my end.

It's all sorted now. :)

Top Bottom