Applications for request to be trained to Pilot Repair Runs

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | General Discussion' started by Chris moneyme mo, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Here is where to post your applications for being trained to pilot repair runs.

The requirements for eligibility are:

- You must have a VSE of at least level 20 (which will go up to 25 once we have enough pilots that the repair runs will be more frequent).

- You must be committed to maintaining your repair run schedule and if you can not make it, ask if any other pilots can take over your run before cancelling the run. If a run is to be cancelled due to being unable to make it and no other pilot can take your place, you must post it in your repair run thread that the run is cancelled.

If you pass these requirements, reply below that you wish to be trained as a repair pilot and paste a snapshot with your vse level (print screen takes the snapshot, and ctrl+v pastes it in the post) and once your application is accepted, I will get back to you with a time when your training is to begin.

MM

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. Jürgen

Jürgen Member

Just asking but whats VSE btw .please explain for us noobies .thanks xd

Kingu likes this.
  3. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot MVST Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

Vehicle Structural Engineer :D it's under the professions

Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  4. Jürgen

Jürgen Member

That the main skill gains you get from reparing stuff right?

Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  5. Deatz

Deatz Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

upload_2018-8-12_16-12-17.png
    Please consider my application, I would be honored to have another way I can contribute to the community.:flyaway

6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Deatz definitely has my approval to join our Yamato Pilot Repair Run Staff. :jumpclap

7. Chris moneyme mo

yes but there are other skills you gain too from doing repair runs, like blueprint comprehension, serendipity, engineering, etc etc..

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  8. Anny

Anny Active Member MVST Member MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team

Hi there
    Not sure what repair runs schedule i will be able to do atm, but if I am accepted and trained (giggles) i will try to organize my time for it in the future

captain.jpg VSE.jpg

9. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Anny has my approval and 100% support toward becoming one of our repair run pilots. She already has pilot and gunner permissions on the Yamato, and has been one of our most reliable support crew during travel schedules for quite some time now.

And ... she don't need no stinkin' training. :p

Kingu and Deatz like this.
  10. Chris moneyme mo

Ill have to try to fit you in my very tight schedule Anny, but im sure we can come up with a good time where I can train you to be a repair pilot and finally get your wings :p

Kingu, Deatz, Anny and 1 other person like this.
  11. DarkMoonEnigma

12. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Well-Known Member MVST Member MCAT Team Member

Hi, I am very interested in this, however, at this time with my work I cannot be more specific a time frame. Please consider my application for the future. My VSE level is not 20 yet so I do not have the requirements but I will work on it.

When I do hit the level required I would like to be considered maybe for the first part as a sub pilot, eg if someone needs to back out you could see if I am available to sub in for that spot.

Cheers

Sith

Kingu, DarkMoonEnigma and Deatz like this.
  13. DarkMoonEnigma

That would be great Sith ... just let moneyme know when you achieve your level 20 VSE ... you make the 3rd solid community member applying for this program, and you have my vote for sure.

I like how our repair run program is growing, so great initiative moneyme. :aok

Kingu and Sith Meister like this.
  14. Templar

Templar New Member

I will offer my serves to help out, and I am already trained as a skilling pilot. My in game name is Richard Templar Knight.

upload_2018-12-1_10-59-15.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-1_10-59-32.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-1_10-59-53.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018