Can I start on Monria with EntropiaUniverse.com account?

Discussion in 'New Players | General Discussion' started by Boroda, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Boroda

Boroda New Member

Hi all !
    I create my account on site EntropiaUniverse.com. Exists some ways for me to start on Monria with this account? Or I need to delete this account and follow DME rules (clear cookies, restart browser, creat account on Monria.com site etc.)?

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  2. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Shop Owner Monria Media Team

Hey Boroda, if you had originally joined entropiauniverse through our marketing you would be Monrian born (you can tell if you are if there is a Monria tee shirt in your inventory), you would have also started on Monria after leaving the starter area.

If not I'm afraid the only way to start on Monria would be to follow DME rules, I hope this helps.

Ant

Boroda and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

And the DME guidelines are:
    • clear cookies from your browser
    • completely shut down your browser, don't just log out of the Monria forum
    • after you do the above ... log back into the Monria forum
    • click on PLAY NOW at the top right of the forum
    • create your Monria account this way
    • when you log into the game, you will still need to go through the Thule beginner training on Calypso
    • --- we don't have our own beginner training area
    • when you exit the building at Thule to do your first mission (Target Practice), you will see your Monria shirt
    • Monria is reference a few times in mission dialogue until you're at the end of the training
    • then you will be given an option at the end of the training at Thule to be transported to Monria
    • you will end up at the Monria Hub where you will start your beginner missions with Denis Petersen at the teleporter
    • if you make it to Monria, be sure to friend list me at --> DarkMoonEnigma
    • I will make contact with you as soon as possible to give you a Monrian Born starter kit
    In the meantime, be sure to read about the Monrian Born Program and How it Works to learn what your benefits are.

Hope to see you soon. :)

Boroda likes this.
  4. Boroda

Boroda New Member

Thank you for answers. I already sent Support Case to delete my current account.
    I hope to see you later too :)

5. Boroda

Boroda New Member

Yes!!! I have Monria shirt!!! :jumpclap

DME guidelines works fine.
    A few notes for info:
    - When delete cookies using Google Chrome don't forgot to set Time range: All time.
    - I forgot to make browser shutdown (2-nd line in guidelines), but with Chrome all works for me without this line.

6. Boroda

Boroda New Member

And some info about deleting old account:
    - I sent Support Case to delete my old account with reason: "I want to be Monria born".
    - Fast reaction, account was deleted during next working day (thanks to support).
    - After deleting old account you can create the new one with the same email (login).
    - But you can't enter the same avatar name (system message - already in use). You need to create another name.

7. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

That's great news, and thank you for the extra information, I'll be posting that in a new thread with the guidelines. :)

Also, I will catch up with you soon to give you a starter kit. I can't log in right now, but within the next few hours. I will be at the DSEC Forensics location.

Welcome to Monria. :)

Boroda likes this.
  8. Boroda

Boroda New Member

My previous info may be insufficient, little more:
    I don't close my browser, but only one tab with Chrome Settings was open, all other tabs was closed. First site visited after cookies deleting - Monria.com/forum.

I hope to see you today :)