Event | Monria's Round Robin Tournament

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the beginning of the original post with the information regarding hiring healers.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
REMINDER -- tomorrow is Round 4 and the Wednesday Shub Trials from 16:00 - 22:00 EU time.

I have all of the global prizes sorted and ready to go. It will be fun to see who will win each of these prizes with their globals, and also if we run into another situation like last week where it became an intense, nail biting situation.

There will be an added bonus, but I will announce that in the game during the event.

The increased Shub spawn coordinates will be posted in Monria chat in the game prior to the event.

See you tomorrow for the Shub Trials. :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I figured I would put the Shub increased spawn details here:

[35757, 20324, 85]
Shub Virago
Permagonia The Abandoned
Tempest The Eradictor
Castrantias The Void
Shub-Niggurath

[35256, 21183, 86]
Shub Combatant
Shub Patron
Shub Belligerent
Shub Contender

Good luck to everyone in this Shub Trial. The extended 24 hr Shub assault is on Saturday.

Noz

Found them :)

shub.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
NOZZZZZZ -- you're such a magnet. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Those photos are AWESOME Rosa, and much better than what I had gotten, but then I was mostly in a death state anyway, so it was a good thing that you captured the before and after. :p

I'm going to create a separate thread with the list of prize winners.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
REMINDER -- the Round 4 Saturday Shub Assault event has started. You are allowed to team, but the name "Monria" must be in your team name to be eligible for any prizes. The prize ped increased 25 ped more this week.
break-c.png

Prior to the event starting, a team of us went out for a -- DME BDay Shub Hunt -- we got 3 Globals and a very nice HoF for 653 ped. I think it was Raine who got a full TT Tanto, so the value was split between us which was a nice bonus.

DME-BDay-HoF-653ped-090916.jpg DME-BDayHoF.jpg

Thanks goes to my teammates:

• Leon
  • Noz
  • Rosa
  • Raine
  • Martin
  • Gatekeeper
TacoTuesday came along to field test his team heals, and Mindless Gamer watched and died. :D

Kludge wanted to join us but he didn't have all the Cave TPs, so we'll have to do some TP runs this weekend.

We also stuck around for when the event spawn kicked in because we knew it would be chaos.

break-c.png

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE -- I posted the winners of Round 4 with the Shub, along with the link to the EL data Ant extracted.

Sometime today or tomorrow, the details for next week's Main Event Finale will be posted, along with more information about the "Winners Circle" special event on Saturday, Sep 24th for all of the Saturday tournament winners.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS :clap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Got the TacoTuesday Shub Takedown video done, and captured as many of his Globals as I could, but also managed to get some footage of more than a one-on-one battle. At one point, the Shub were lining up.

Maybe they thought it was Taco Time -- that's a lunch item, right? :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I need to confirm one more thing before I can update the details for the Main Event on Saturday, but I will be sure to do that on Wednesday so that everyone has the information needed to prepare.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the original post with the Main Event Finale details, as well as a notice about the Winners Circle event.

Top Bottom