Growth Molecules

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
As I am mainly a miner, I have a request. Is it possible to replace the mined energy matter "Growth Molecules" with something else, or to take it completely out of the Monria mining loot pool?

Growth Molecules have no use at all on Monria. Its sole use is to make Energized Fertilizer, which is only useful to players who own a land area that they can put mobs on. Since there are no player-owned land areas on Monria that can use Energized Fertilizer, Growth Molecules have absolutely no use whatsoever here.

If you could replace it with something else (quite literally anything else), I think Monria's interests would be better served. Replacing it with something that could be used in crafting (which would be pretty much anything that can be mined -other than GM) would be great.

Conversely, if removing or replacing it is not possible, perhaps you could release a new Blueprint that uses it as a crafting resource. I don't know if MA would allow this, as Monria would have the only BP in the game that has GM as a necessary crafting resource.

Of course the other option would be to create Land Areas on Monria that could be player owned, but I somehow think that due to Monria's size that this is probably not an option at this time :)

Thanks,

Gunner.

Last edited:
Top Bottom