Kingus Monday Log

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | Kingu' started by Kingu, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member MVST Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Team Member

Monday 09.07.2018

I am i the line of thinking the run will be postponed toda as it is Summer and holiday and Migration ongoing at same time and noticed most i tend to have with me on the run either are on caly or have had a coule days off..

So to be able to not make any feel any sort preassure during summer and event for having to fly to take part in the run i will delay it.. Will start up after Migration with full runs

Wish all a great summer time and Migraton event and hope to see most back in action after Migration

My apologize for the short notice but wanted to check where all was stationed befire i took any decition

2. Kingu

Hello to all and every one :)

I will start up Monday repairs again starting monday 27th aug.. but with a small change as my RL change at same time making it hard to be ingame at set time.. So from monday 27th aug it will be repair run done in the time window of 17.00-21.00 EU time.. To see ingame /EU time press U and look in sytem tab :)

Hope the changes wont affect too mush but sadly only way i can keep doing mondays :)

Cheers
    Kingu

Deatz and Cod4 like this.
  3. Kingu

Started todays run as cheduled.. No pirate or any other disturbance.. crew did great job :) ( thank you Lumiya and Pure).
    In middle Moneyme also joined and we shared repair and pilote seat :)

overall a great quiet run

4. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

in continuation..we tried something different..we took 4 lvl 28 mobs and dragged them to monria ss..docked the ship with the mobs still beating on us...we going on 8th hour on the repair run and is still on-going. As we stand, anyone wanting to join repair run this time can join us right from monria ss tp and jump right into repairing..there will be no tg run.

Kendra, Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

LOL

Kingu likes this.
  6. Kingu

Monday 10.09.2018 will be bit delayed as i am unable to get my 2factor to give correct code to let me in to the game, but i am trying to sort it with support so i get back ingame as soon as possible.. My humble apologize for any inconvenience this bring... Hope support will be able to help me as fast as possible.. I am realy sorry for this

Support case sent now as live support chat could not help as it was the 2factor app thats causing the issue.. Hope they will respond fast..

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018