Moneyme repair run logs

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | moneyme' started by Chris moneyme mo, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Friday April 13th

Was a great run, a lot of fun, fantastic turnout,and really looking forward to Sunday's run. I like to thank everyone for coming out tonight and look forward to Sunday. Run started at 22:30 and went to 02:00. Great job crew.

Moneyme.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. Chris moneyme mo

Sunday April 15th

Another fun run, fantastic job on repairs. We had about 6-8 people on our repair run. Thank you everyone. As mentioned, Friday's run will be cancelled due to the field trip, but we will resume repair runs next Sunday. Have yourselves a great week. Run started at 22:45 and ended at 02:00. Ship is positioned and aligned for GM for Kingu's run.

April 18th UPDATE: I mistaken the date of the field trip, which is indeed for next weekend and the repair run on Friday will be a go as scheduled.

Moneyme.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  3. Dark Moon Enigma

Dark Moon Enigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

The Arkadia field trip isn't until the weekend of Friday, April 27th to Sunday, April 29th. This coming weekend is fine for the repair runs after the travel schedules.

I'll get the Arkadia field trip thread up as soon as I can.

4. Chris moneyme mo

Thanks DME. I looked at it again after someone pointed it out in a repair run i joined with Kingu and informed on chat that I did make a mistake on the dates and that Friday's repair run will be run after warp. Now on to my log :)

Tuesday, April 17th

Since we are hit with an ice storm and I have some time off, I was posting during the day if there was interest in a repair run. I posted around the 13:00 server time and I only had 2 people interested, so I chose obviously not to do the run at that time. I posted again if there was interest around the 22:30 server time and I had 4 interested during that time, so i posted the repair run was a go and posted the 30 minute warning until the ship leaves and to make sure no one was carrying any lootables from their resource and mining tabs in their inventory. In that time 2 more people joined the repair run.

As soon as we got into the pvp zone, we were shot down by Impn. No one was phased by it so it appears no one carried any lootables. After we repaired to 70%, we left the station and there were no issues past that from Impn. In this run I wanted to have the crew exercise the way the kronan crew repair, which is anyone going post to post, would post it on yamato chat in the same manner the Kronan crew do, which works exceptionally well. The crew did that and did an exceptional job at keeping the 4 bars well balanced throughout the entire run.

Katy is fairly new and doesnt know her way around the ship too well, and was pretty bored sitting on one post, but if she shows interest in running a second run in the future, I will work with her and get her knowing the posts very well before her next run so she can bounce from post to post and hopefully she will have more fun in the repair run, but time will tell. Was a great run.

The ship left at 22:50 and returned at 01:30. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Arkadia in case there is no repair run tomorrow and is ready for Friday's warp flight.

Moneyme.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  5. Thanos Zee Viper

Thanos Zee Viper Member MVST Member

:highfiveI am available to show any new repair crew the most efficient paths from station to station just catch me on the moon or add me (Thanos zee viper) in game

Chris moneyme mo likes this.
  6. Chris moneyme mo

Friday, April 20th

Was a fantastic run tonight. We had a great turnout tonight and had a really good time. Chat was very active and had great coordination on going post-to-post by the repair crew and kept the bars balanced most of the night. Great job crew.

The run started at 22:30 and finished at 01:45. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Arkadia.

7. Chris moneyme mo

Sunday, April 22

Another fun run. Had no issues. We had 4 repairers tonight, but still a good time, active chat and another great job by the repair crew.

The Run started at 22:50 and lasted until 2:30. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Galactica for Kingu's run.

Eric Shade Avenged likes this.
  8. Chris moneyme mo

Wednesday, April 25

Had enough requests to have a repair run done, so we ran one. Was a great run, lots of fun, had no issues with pirate activity. Another great job by the crew for keeping bars balanced.

Run started at 17:45 and lasted until 22:15. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Arkadia.

9. Chris moneyme mo

Wednesday May 2

Was a fun run tonight. We had lots of fun with a crew of 3. Deatz got VSE 25 (Grats Deatz). No pirate activity, but did have one mob that looked like it was trying to push himself right into the cockpit (obvious glitch, but was cool to watch). I took a screenshot of the mob getting closer, wish i took the screenshot when it was at its closest, but in the end 1/4 of its head filled my entire screen and shot right back out into space really quick, but its posted in my wednesday may 2 run thread if you want to take a look. Crew did a great job as always :)

Run started at 23:00 and lasted until 3:30. the ship is fully repaired and aligned for Arkadia.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  10. Deatz

Deatz New Member

11. Chris moneyme mo

Thursday May 3

We had 4 people interested in a repair run, so run was a go. Thanos joined up during the run so we were a 5 man crew. Crew did a fantastic job of repairing the ship, until Deatz let the RK20 get the better of him and lead him to going to the wrong post and blew up the ship at the very end of the run (Thats right, Im blaming you for the blowup Deatz, even though I could have stopped the damage, Im still blaming you ;p). Was a ton of fun and lots of skilling with the crew and 2 rk-20's on board. I cant wait until the day we get a crew of RK-20's. Gonna be awesome.

The run started at 00:47 and ended at 03:36. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Arkadia.

12. Deatz

Deatz New Member

You win some, you lose some...live to kill a shub another day :)

Thanos Zee Viper likes this.
  13. Chris moneyme mo

If we dont suffocate in space first :p

14. Crafty Canadian Nana

Crafty Canadian Nana Member

It was fun. I got to watch the ship blow up from close up. I got into the co-pilot seat just in time. :D
    :flyaway It was cool :)
    I am looking forward to more repair runs.:cheer

15. Thanos Zee Viper

Thanos Zee Viper Member MVST Member

16. Chris moneyme mo

lol

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  17. Chris moneyme mo

Sunday May 6

Another solid run, no pirates bothered us, crew did a great job at keeping everything in 1 piece, and had a great time. Good job crew.

Run started at 22:36 and ended at 02:00 server. Ship is fully repaired and aligned for the TG for Kingu's run.

18. Chris moneyme mo

Friday May 11

Tonight there wasnt as big a turnout as usual, but was still a great time, crew did great yet again. I did stream the repair run, so was pretty cool and turned out well. For those that didn't see it, I will upload the video so you can check it out. There is no mic due to my kids being very hyper, but some good music on there, and view the explosions from the pilot seat. Sorry but best i could do :).Good luck everyone for the Yog event tomorrow.

Run started at 22:47 and ended at 02:00 server. Ship is fully repaired and aligned for Arkadia.

UPDATE: I had some issues with the stream during the repair run, so i took the stream off. I fixed all the issues and will re-do the stream for Sunday's repair run. The streaming of the repair run will be a one-time stream, but will be recorded and I will put it up on my twitch page for everyone to see the repair run from the pilot seat :). Of course there will be some good tunes during the stream (which was where one big issue was that is now fixed), so enjoy everyone.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Kingu and Dark Moon Enigma like this.
  19. Chris moneyme mo

Friday May 18

Tonight we had a good run, had a great time. We had 4 onboard for tonight's run. I was pretty tired tonight due to this week's work schedule in RL and was completely beat but we put in some decent time in, but cut the run shorter than the usual runs.

Run started at 22:33 and ended at 01:30 server. The ship is fully repaired and aligned for Arkadia.