Monria Event | Shogg & Yog Want Independence

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
Hey peoples - not sure if I'll be able to make it.

Currently unable to log into EU - Can't get past loading screen. Sits there for a few mins then eventually times out
been like that 2 days now - and still after patch.
Gone through all the usual Safe mode / no sound / 32-64 Bit etc.
Only thing left is full wipe & reinstall - Not keen at the moment.

Case raised with tech support - hopefully I get a response.

Having said that will still be playing the tunes 9am till Noon :)
& sorry for going slightly off topic

Hope they get it resolved real quick for your sake.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
DME, do we have to register in advance or just before we start? And is the registration at the Main Crater or somewhere else?..I know i can do the solo but i am still seeing who would be interested at a team so if anyone is looking for another team player on their team, they are free to contact me ( if that is allowed on here to do)..

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
DME, do we have to register in advance or just before we start? And is the registration at the Main Crater or somewhere else?..I know i can do the solo but i am still seeing who would be interested at a team so if anyone is looking for another team player on their team, they are free to contact me ( if that is allowed on here to do)..

You don't need to register your team name, but it has to have the name Monria in the team name to be eligible and for Anhithe to be able to extract the information from Entropia Life as always.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Well with luck, the shit don't hit the fan and I am done with this outage crap Friday night. Sparky gods willing, we hit the line no load at about 3 pm friday, do some quick tests then load it and base run it all weekend and this nightmare is DONE DONE D O N E!!

Independence day, yep, for me too, I get my independence back! For an outage that was supposed to end in first part of may, .... ugh

sluggo

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
So what about the solo players?..I want to do the solo for the shoggath. I would still need to register as a solo person, right? Where do I go to do that and when?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
So what about the solo players?..I want to do the solo for the shoggath. I would still need to register as a solo person, right? Where do I go to do that and when?

You don't have to register for anything. As mentioned in the event details, Anhithe extracts data from Entropia Life where all hunting and mining globals and hofs are recorded.

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
ok. got it...one last question...for the globals to qualify, they have to happen only in the main crater?...no where else?..just making sure I have my p's and q's all lined up..lol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
ok. got it...one last question...for the globals to qualify, they have to happen only in the main crater?...no where else?..just making sure I have my p's and q's all lined up..lol

The Main Crater is where we are focusing on the mob spawns, but any Shogg and any Yog in any location counts if you get a global or hof. That goes for the mining as well. The Main Crater is convenient because of all the resources available, and we have the means to design events to suit the dynamics we require.

We had all 4 mob types in the Main Crater for our St Patrick's Day Event, but mobs in other locations counted too.

Hope that sorts it all out for you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Well, at this stage still out of action - Full reinstall & no luck, no response from Support as yet :(

Oh geez Drifter, I wonder what happened? Have you connected with any of our tech guys? Do we even have a Technical Help section at the forum? Wait, that's my job, I'll go look and create one if there's not one already there. :D

StarDrifter

Simple, yet Significant
Oh geez Drifter, I wonder what happened? Have you connected with any of our tech guys? Do we even have a Technical Help section at the forum? Wait, that's my job, I'll go look and create one if there's not one already there. :D

I've had PMs from a couple of our wonderful community members. Some great advice, but unfortunately no success.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I've had PMs from a couple of our wonderful community members. Some great advice, but unfortunately no success.

Ok Drifter, that's good to hear. I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY. :clap

I also created a "Technical Help" section at the forum so we can engage our sexy Geek-types. :D

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
The game time shown by typing "u" to show the session time doesn't show pm or am just the numerical time so 9pm Eastern/New York time and 9am Eastern/New York are my start /end times. I just don't know if it ends up being 9pm or 9am on Saturday for my start time. I know that the next 12:00 hour starts in 6..5 hours which is 9pm. So, could you help me to know if it would be a party nighter or a coffee shop waker upper I need to get myself ready for?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
The game time shown by typing "u" to show the session time doesn't show pm or am just the numerical time so 9pm Eastern/New York time and 9am Eastern/New York are my start /end times. I just don't know if it ends up being 9pm or 9am on Saturday for my start time. I know that the next 12:00 hour starts in 6..5 hours which is 9pm. So, could you help me to know if it would be a party nighter or a coffee shop waker upper I need to get myself ready for?

If you are East Coast US, then 12:00 EU time is 8am your time Saturday morning. So the event goes from 8am to 8pm your time because I am in the same time-zone. We are 4 hours behind game time right now.

Top Bottom