DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Compusmurf's Softhart Lover
I was hatched from The EGG :purplebutterfly

Friend request already sent, will log MFM in now to see if you have accepted it and then add you to the Yamato guest list and send an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Yolo HoneyPot Swaggins
Monrian Newborn:wink

You will receive a friend request shortly from the Monria Fleet Manager and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

As a new Monrian Born, make sure that all planets and space are downloaded, and follow the instructions at the end of the first post in this thread to be able to gain access to our Shoutbox at the forum.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will log the Monria Fleet Manager in early and send out a friend request to you, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there are no disruptions in travel. Click on the "Tools" link on your Client Loader to see what is checked and not checked.

Also, do your 7 posts here (follow the instructions exactly) so that you gain access to our Shoutbox at the forum on the right down a little.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Newborn monrian

Rick RickyStein Stein

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime today, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all of the planets and space downloaded so that there are no disruptions in travel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Pls add me as paying customer:

Andre BeagentPT Branco

I will log the MFM back in quick to send you a friend request, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium
from "Tusalusa"

wanted to be added to the guest list as a paying customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime today, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
avatar name: pavel rozikp rozenbaum

wanted to be added to the guest list as a paying customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Avatar name: Anton Prospero goncharov

Please add me to the guest list as a paying castomer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you do your 7 posts here in order to be able to see our Shoutbox during travel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Jurgen zamiria renier .
Monria born player

I will be logging the Monria Fleet Manager in soon and you will receive a friend request. After you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded before you travel so there are no disruptions. Click on the "Tools" link on your client loader to see what you have checked and not checked.

Also follow the instructions in this thread "exactly" and do your 7 posts in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right just down a bit. It's how we communicate with our passenger during our travel schedules.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello DME
  • Add me to the guest list as a paying customer
Valter Clown Agostinho
From TuSaLuSa

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager shortly in game and when you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list. We run a travel schedule on Fridays and Sundays as shown here.

Please make 3 most posts here and follow the instructions in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum.

Top Bottom