Monrian Born Program | How It Works

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi again. I'm new and signed up for Monria. Can I count on a starter package?

Yes, send me a friend request in the game and I will try to catch up with you sometime today. I can't get into the game right now, but later in the day. I am -4 game time. Let me know if there's a good time later for you.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
Can I count on a starter package?
I would like to help with something,if there is a spot for beginer,i would glad accept small task too.

I will log into the game now and put a starter kit together for you. I will meet you at the DSEC crater TP.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi Lana ... I will log into the game and put together a start kit for you, and welcome to Monria. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We started our game on Monria with a team of 5 people, can we get a starter kit?

You will need to list all 5 names please and full in-game names. The others should create an account at the forum and all of you follow the link in the first post of this thread to our space travel program thread to sign up for your free space travel benefit.

I will assemble the 5 starter kits and meet all of you at the DSEC Forensics Teleporter at 12:30 game time. Click on the System tab in the chat box and press U to get the game time.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I will sign in and meet you guys at DSEC Forensics but it has to be quick, we're in the middle of a late breakfast. Be right there.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It's also best to sign up for the free space travel because that will get all of you to other planets during our Friday and Sunday travel schedule. We take our Monrian Borns and others on field trips to accomplish beginner missions and other things, so being Monrian Born has it's advantages. We do things differently on the Moon.

See you at DSEC Forensics in a minute.

Invoker

It's also best to sign up for the free space travel because that will get all of you to other planets during our Friday and Sunday travel schedule. We take our Monrian Borns and others on field trips to accomplish beginner missions and other things, so being Monrian Born has it's advantages. We do things differently on the Moon.

See you at DSEC Forensics in a minute.

I think we'll sign up next week. Thank you for taking the time to give away Carl start kit. Till tomorrow <3

Top Bottom