new born

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi youssef, and welcome to Monria ... I merged your two posts together so that they were in the same thread. It's easier in this instance to have your info in one place.

If you haven't already read the post on how the Monrian Born Program works, then take a few minutes to do so because there is a lot of information that will be helpful to you. There is a link in the post that will take you to our space travel signup so that you can claim your free space travel benefit, and there is also a link to our MNAT Tutorials that are helpful as well, especially MNAT Tutorial #1 that will help you set things up.

In the Monrian Born Program thread, there are details regarding our sweat buying program and how it works.

Also, let me know what times you are in the game so that we can meet up. I have a Monrian Born starter kit for you. :)

Keep the Monria chat channel in the game active as well because our community is amazing at answering questions and helping when it's needed, so don't be shy about engaging with everyone, they're very friendly.

Top Bottom