Repair run 02.07.2018

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | Kingu' started by Kingu, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member MVST Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Team Member

Hello to all that was looking forward to the run as i was, but for some reason my little friend Nvidia gave up on me today.. so i had to run out and buy me a new friend and let him get to know rest of the system before i could get back in game or anything

My humble apologize for it.. But hopefully this friend will be with me a long time :)

2. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot MVST Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

Hahaha no problem! Hope that your new friend will settle in nicely, moneyme took me out for a run and got Malgar and myself some skills :)

Chris moneyme mo and Kingu like this.
  3. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member MVST Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Team Member

hehe, yeah this new friend seems oki and bit more reliable so far :p Hope its a long lasting partnership i payed for now.. lol

Real kind of moneyme to take charge so the skill was done :) Hope you managed some of the level ups also :D

4. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot MVST Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

yeah got a couple of levels up! :D

Leshrac KAINE Necros and Kingu like this.
  5. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

ya i waited for about an hour past your scheduled time in case you logged on late before i did the 30 minute timer to take off :) hope the new friend does you good kingu :)

Kingu and ShadowDragonV like this.