Twitch Stream | ImpnAintEasy

ImpnAintEasy

Twitch Stream | ImpnAintEasy

Hi, for those of you that don't know me I am ImpnAintEasy aka the WanderingNoob and I stream Entropia nearly everyday for the past year! I can not wait to put on some fun, interactive, and hopefully entertaining streams here on Monria!!!
See you all there. =)

Time spent in the stream earns "NoobPoint" these points can be used in trade for low noobie guns and ammo, and also services for higher players, You can also make me play for free for a hour!!!

Check the Stream Store out here

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Come on, one more post kiddo, and you're in like Flint ... go for it. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Be sure to edit and add your Twitch stream to the first post in the format that the others have. You can also then delete your P.S. since you now have the capability of adding links.

This way, people will be able to find you quicker. :)

ImpnAintEasy

Wow what a great stream!!! The reports show we topped at 38 people!!! With most times holding 25-35 people for 5 hours not bad at all!!! I know, I know... we were supposed to be killing Shogs... but .... sometimes plans change lol, We had a great time in the Yog wave spawn and everyone is welcome to join us there anytime =)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Going to try to get enough people together for some Monria Ring Toss too and see if we can get you a globie for number of people tossed out of the ring at once. :p

Top Bottom