DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
West Crater Cultist Event | Hunting / Mining
Winners of a Monria Apartment

Winners are based on the EntropiaLife Tracking data provided to Anhithe.
(see screen shots of tracking data below)​

Hunting Winners | Based on Top 2 Highest Single Loot

tom Sirshayne harris
  • Loot Amount: 521 PED
  • Creature: Cultist Devotee
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2015
  • Time: 21:53:18 EU Time
Darrell Sidekick069 Leaman
  • Loot Amount: 442 PED
  • Creature: K'Tan Partathus Arch Follower of Cthulhu
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016
  • Time: 20:14:22 EU Time
Mining Winners | Based on Maladrite and Zoldenite Highest Single Loot

superraine raine r456
  • Loot Amount: 64 PED
  • Ore: Maladrite Stone
  • Time: 20:17:44
Michael Michaelwa3 Finnagin
  • Loot Amount: 180 PED
  • Enmatter: Zoldenite Dust
  • Time: 21:05:27
Congratulations to the Winners
(I will be contacting you by PM at the forum to set up a time to meet in game.)​

As mentioned in the screen shot posting thread, there were challenges for some people with regard to the rules and posting screen shots at the forum in the appropriate manner, and in the required time.

We are fortunate that Anhithe was able to set up multiple systems with EntropiaLife Tracker for Monria, and was able to get it into play prior to the event. Therefore, Anhithe received a complete list of the Globals and HoFs that took place during the time period of Saturday's event from 20:00 EU time to 23:00 EU time.

Anhithe sent me the complete lists through Google Sheets and I was able to capture a screen shot of all Globals and HoFs that occurred during our event.

However, I had to split the pages up because I couldn't capture a whole page. The times are all in order, and I highlighted the winners. Perhaps there's a PDF file module we can install to make it easier next time.

West Crater Cultist Event - All Hunting Globals & HoFs
Saturday - January 23, 2016 - 20:00 EU time to 23:00 EU time

WCCE-EL-Hunting.png WCCE-EL-Hunting-1.png WCCE-EL-Hunting-2.png

West Crater Cultist Event - All Mining Globals & HoFs
Saturday - January 23, 2016 - 20:00 EU time to 23:00 EU time

WCCE-EL-Mining.png WCCE-EL-Mining-1.png WCCE-EL-Mining-2.png

For future events, we have systems in place whereby players won't have to post anything at the forum, and we will be able to determine the winners through EntropiaLife Tracker. This is a good thing, because I have another event that I would like to run from February 1st to February 13th, prior to our Valentine's Day event. After I discuss the details with Anhithe, I will post a new event thread at the forum.

I appreciate your understanding of this go-round with our first event of this size, and certainly your patience in us sorting it all out. It was a learning process, but we're good to go for future events.

Thank you. :)

Additional Note: I will be working on the event after story on Monday.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP -- I will be in the game at 20:00 EU time today (maybe a bit sooner than that) to see if any of the apartment winners are around so that I can deliver your apartment deeds to you. I'll be at the Monria Hub TP.

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
HEADS UP -- I will be in the game at 20:00 EU time today (maybe a bit sooner than that) to see if any of the apartment winners are around so that I can deliver your apartment deeds to you. I'll be at the Monria Hub TP.

Way cool DM. Since this is the second time I won, the next event I will just support and not participate. I can heal at revive or something similar. I want others to win and me not be greedy.

BTW Gratz to all the other winners. I was lots of fun competing!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Way cool DM. Since this is the second time I won, the next event I will just support and not participate. I can heal at revive or something similar. I want others to win and me not be greedy.

You're a stand-up guy SK, but know that you're more than welcome to join in the fun and compete. :thumbsup

Besides -- the prizes may not always be an apartment, so choose your sit-out time wisely. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
To the Winners -- I'm logging into Entropia now, but I may not be at the Monria Hub right away, so friend list me to let me know you're available and I'll meet up with you to deliver the apartment deeds.

To the Winners -- I'm logging into Entropia now, but I may not be at the Monria Hub right away, so friend list me to let me know you're available and I'll meet up with you to deliver the apartment deeds.
I will be online for a few more minutes. I was just about to log off and saw this post. Thanks for the chance to participate in the event it was fun and i feel super lucky to have won! Thanks a million!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
STILL IN THE GAME -- I'm in the game at the Monria Hub if "raine" and "Sirshayne" see this message, or -- if anyone knows them and sees they're in the game, please send them my way.

Thanks!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Big congrats to the winners!!! Awesome job organizing the event DM :)

Thanks again for pulling an all nighter with me in order to get the event title painted on the West Crater mountainside, that was really hard work, with a lot of close calls. But it was worth it, because the event banner came out great.

Thanks! :D

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
Thanks again for pulling an all nighter with me in order to get the event title painted on the West Crater mountainside, that was really hard work, with a lot of close calls. But it was worth it, because the event banner came out great.

@Eric Shade Avenged , Agreed...very nice job. I may want to commission you in a few weeks to create a banner for my signature in the forums, If @Dark Moon Enigma will share you :p

Eric Shade Avenged

The Knights of Entropia (TKoE)
@Eric Shade Avenged , Agreed...very nice job. I may want to commission you in a few weeks to create a banner for my signature in the forums, If @Dark Moon Enigma will share you :p
The projects I do for DM take priority, but I would be happy to help any Monrian with graphics when she doesn't have me busy. :p PM me here with specifics as to what you want in the banner and I'll get back to you on it. :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team

BTW Gratz to all the other winners. I was lots of fun competing!

Not a big surprise, knowing you as the kind guy that you are! I must admit though having known your looting ability for years I was starting to worry that you might loot the Moon from me!!!! Seeing as you won't be competing on the next one, I'm sure I can find something for you to do :p

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Wow im speechless right now thank you . Big congratz to all the winners. This was by far the most fun i ever had in an event. Loved the music to.

I'll catch up with you soon raine to give you your apartment deed. I'm right in the middle of something right now that I need to finish. Give me a good time for when I can meet you in the game tomorrow (EU time) and I'll see if we can coordinate that and get this prize to you. Congratulations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom