Who's interested in weekly repair runs Wednesday 18:00-22:00?

Discussion in 'Yamato | Repair Skilling Runs | General Discussion' started by Lamilla Lami Masterson, May 16, 2018.

1. Lamilla Lami Masterson

Lamilla Lami Masterson Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MVST Member

Hey guys, I'm considering doing weekly repair runs on Wednesdays at 18:00, to give European players another option for repair runs. I'm not sure whether this time is good for Australia or Asian time zones, but hopefully is better than after warps on the weekends. Please reply to this thread if you are interested in a repair run at this time.

Thanks! Lami

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I think this is a great idea Lami, and thanks for offering to do this. This will be mid-week and then we will have Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays covered.

I would absolutely log the MFM in for this repair time because I'm generally in and out of screen and I could still work on my Monria to-do-list. I want to get the MFM skilled as quickly as possible, so I will always do my best to join the repair runs.

Thanks Lami. :)

3. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member MVST Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Team Member

Hey Lami.. Love to see you try out wednesdays now :) can count me in as crew on wednesdays if its 18.00 game time and out :) get in some repair on me too.. lol,

And to be honest i hope that time may suit australian/asian player base bit better as it seems it tend to fall between my timed run day time and the chedule at night :)

But Thank you Lami for trying it out atleast :)

Leshrac KAINE Necros likes this.
  4. Lumiya

Lumiya Member

Great, i was about to ask if we could make a other repair run on other days aswell hehehe.

I would love to join if i am around and have the PED :)

HF,

SLL

Leshrac KAINE Necros likes this.
  5. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

I love the 18:00 server time as im usually finishing work and back home around that time on most wednesdays. I will try to logoff on the Yamato wednesday morning and catch as much of the wednesday runs as i can and join the crew.

Kingu likes this.