Hillbilly Hair Removal

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
So I'm doing dishes. Generally I will put just a touch of bleach in the water to help disinfect. I was out of regular bleach so grabbed the bottle of liquishock. Ok pour just a little bit less in right. umm... ok..

Yep, bleach will remove hair from your hands and arms pretty good, leaves a nice burnt smell too.

Lesson Learned: Shock is a hell of a lot stronger than regular bleach and I should know this too...\

Stay tuned next week for my next redneck house cleaning trick.

Up next week, propane, a leaf blower and a spark ignitor :D

sluggo

New York Rose

So I'm doing dishes. Generally I will put just a touch of bleach in the water to help disinfect. I was out of regular bleach so grabbed the bottle of liquishock. Ok pour just a little bit less in right. umm... ok..

Yep, bleach will remove hair from your hands and arms pretty good, leaves a nice burnt smell too.

Lesson Learned: Shock is a hell of a lot stronger than regular bleach and I should know this too...\

Stay tuned next week for my next redneck house cleaning trick.

Up next week, propane, a leaf blower and a spark ignitor :D

sluggo
Oh you make me laugh!! Well that's a handy tip there,it is getting warmer out and shorts season is almost upon us here..LOL :p

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Umm yah I don't think you want to bleach 'there'.
I want to say 'shorts season' is about here as well but it's hard to say. Ive seen it turn hot in february and stay that most the year, and Ive seen it stay cruddy on and off until april. We're hoping the cold is gone for the season but it's still a bit early to say. We did have a very warm winter tho, I sure hope that doesn't fire up hurricane season.

slug

New York Rose

Umm yah I don't think you want to bleach 'there'.
I want to say 'shorts season' is about here as well but it's hard to say. Ive seen it turn hot in february and stay that most the year, and Ive seen it stay cruddy on and off until april. We're hoping the cold is gone for the season but it's still a bit early to say. We did have a very warm winter tho, I sure hope that doesn't fire up hurricane season.

slug
I mean legs are needing maintenance!! LOL 71 F degrees here yesterday and got my capris and shorts out for season,but legs are white as rice and a bit scary..LOL

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
You're so funny Sluggo, It's lovely to just have a cuppa in the morning and read the forum for a good laugh:laugh

I never felt that way on Entropia Forum :(.....Though In all faiirness I never really spent much time on it though ;)

I'm so Jealous of you all with your short weather w're at 3 degree Celsius here:confused: ( I don't know what that is in Fahrenheit?)
But the Suns out so most Irish people will run to the beach lol

Top Bottom