New mob idea

Superraine raine r456

Saw this online and reminded me of a conversation rosa and I had about a cool mob idea for the moon.

Infected ancient astronaut
infected_astronaut_by_gwhitehall-d67u0kx.jpg

Superraine raine r456

No i wish i did though. Im not talented with a pencil unfortunately. I saw this on deviant art . no idea who drew it but it matched what rosa and i thought about what it could look like . and a storyline to go with the mob to tie into Cthulhu could be easily done

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
No i wish i did though. Im not talented with a pencil unfortunately. I saw this on deviant art . no idea who drew it but it matched what rosa and i thought about what it could look like . and a storyline to go with the mob to tie into Cthulhu could be easily done

Just like you to make more writing work for me. :rolleyes

I LOVE IT --> :clap :grin :thumbsup:peace:cheer:cheers2

New York Rose

Saw this online and reminded me of a conversation rosa and I had about a cool mob idea for the moon.

Infected ancient astronaut
View attachment 2792
OMG ..Raine get out of my head..LOL I was thinking of this exactly as a mob last night (Did you do that artwork? Fantastic!)
I thought of deformed ants/cockroaches too..:whiterabbitdancing

Last edited:

Superraine raine r456

Great minds think alike i always say :thumbsup

Another cool feature for the mob would be to have an acid attack that poisons the charactor with a certain dmg per sec for a set time. That would be interesting

Last edited:
Top Bottom