What Song are you?

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
@Alissanos Just gave me this idea in one of her messages :)

It got me thinking of What song do I think represents me

Personally I've always had the 2 but I think they say it all

Ant used to use Basket case as my personal ring tone when ever I called him ;)

Whats yours?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
After becoming a member of the Monria Team and working with Ant and Kendra, this song is the one that comes to mind most because they have been more than team members. I've known them for years and love them dearly, but that's probably because we're so much alike when it comes to what we think about people and humanity.

We are family.

I'm going to get a bit mushy here, because our hearts are incredibly linked and this song brings me to tears of joy because we work so beautifully in sync together for the good of all.

I think the community knows by now it's genuine. :thumbsup

And I'm going to get more mushy here because I have fallen in love with the Monria community. I don't know what to say anymore because you never cease to amaze me with your supportive generosity, not only with the Monria Team, but with all of our Monrian family that continues to grow magnificently.

When I think of the Monria community, there's only one song that comes to mind:

I SO have my RL dance emote going right now. :clap

Alissanos

VCAT Team Member
That's an interesting mix DM, am I the only one who played them both at the same time? :loco

"I think the community knows by now it's genuine." Yes we do :)

Rose, your son has great taste, I love "don't fear the reaper" and it's probably just me (again) but your ava does look very like the girl in that second video..

New York Rose

That's an interesting mix DM, am I the only one who played them both at the same time? :loco

"I think the community knows by now it's genuine." Yes we do :)

Rose, your son has great taste, I love "don't fear the reaper" and it's probably just me (again) but your ava does look very like the girl in that second video..
My son thinks it is hilarious as when I call it's usually "Get home!..Did you do your homework?..etc" :p LOL

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oh wow --> some really great tunes are popping up here. :thumbsup

See Ali --> you were the perfect Queen of Hearts --> you really are a sweetheart with a delicious edge. :D

Thanks TC --> I am SO grooving to Earth, Wind and Fire right now. :whiterabbitdancing

Top Bottom