Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Rojnaar Mor'Lokai

Monrian Born

Cryo, Cryofire, Fire, Monria Borrn

Our next free travel schedule is on Sunday the 15th at 20:00 EU time. You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager in the game well in advance of that. Once you receive it, accept it, and you will be added to the Yamato guest list prior to our next travel schedule on Sunday.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
rojnaar, you have been added to the Yamato guest list.

Cryofire, a friend request was sent, please accept and when the MFM signs in you will be added to the guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Egg Mc Muffin
Monrian Born

The MFM finally found you in the Player Registry in-game and sent you a friend request. Also sent you a private message in the game with where to look for the friend request. Please accept so that you can be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Midan Midan Williams
monrian born
not a memebr of TKoE
not a shop/apartment owner

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before tomorrow's flight schedule, please accept so that you can be added to the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello, I would like to travel to Calypso from Monria please. My name is Haunani Nani Kealoha.

Are you Monrian-born? You didn't mention it.

Limrof Lepano Ebutesier
Monrian born

A friend request will be sent to you today around 19:00 EU time when the Monria Fleet Manager signs in, just accept it and you will be added to the Yamato guest list.

Ibrahim Greybeard-Hottab Hottab
Monrian born

You were already sent a friend request from the MFM and I think are already on the Yamato guest list,

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi DM, I'm a noob and would like to sign up for the travel program
My in game name is Prince Silk Kheldar.

Thanks

When I have my big computer back together tonight or in the morning, the Monria Fleet Manager will send you a friend request. Just accept it and next time the MFM signs in we'll get you on the Yamato guest list, unless you're in the game when you get the friend request, then it will happen right away when you accept the friend request.

BlackStar - Born in Monria

I need your full in-game avatar name please.

When I have my big computer back together tonight or in the morning, the Monria Fleet Manager will send you a friend request. Just accept it and next time the MFM signs in we'll get you on the Yamato guest list, unless you're in the game when you get the friend request, then it will happen right away when you accept the friend request.

I need your full in-game avatar name please.
Prince Silk Kheldar

Top Bottom