Land Deeds? Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phobos

:winged:winged:winged:winged:winged:winged:winged:winged:winged:winged

So I was thinking , everyone is getting on the Land Deed kick at the moment. What about Monria?
I don't want to invest in Ark Underground or Calypso ok. :squiggle Thoughts..?

Spawn

Monria is a Calypso moon..

But something like arkadia underground with extra mobs and more exploring would make Monria more exciting, so I am all for. Problem is having enough ped to buy enough cld, aud, bad en mld (monria land deeds)

PhoenixX

The Entropia Share market deeds. (AUD/ CLD) draw on revenue of the planet to pay the daily/weekly etc dividend.

The Monria revenue AFAIK is currently divided between the players co-op that own it. So you could say figuratively Monria does have share deeds, but the owners hold them all.

But that being said, Monria has actual deeds for shops and apartments which are aggressively priced, and do not charge a rent/maintenance fee. In many cases the money you save on rent is likely more than the money you would make on a sharemarket deed.

For an apartment owner this makes them more affordable. For a shop owner, this is even more convenient - as the money normally lost to rent and taxes can now be removed from the sale price, meaning they can make the same profit on the same items as other planets, while at the same time under cut the prices there - Combine this with the fee free space station, and we should be space central.

But I could be entirely wrong, at some point land shares may be created, or they may slice up some land into land areas.

Trouble is Monria's hands are pretty much tied by Mindark, through whom all alterations and requests must go AFAIK.

Venture Bros

Permanently Banned
I think a couple members of the Monria team wanted to sell their shares, maybe post some info on that and get people buying them as 'deeds'

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
I really think that if Monria wants to have its market in anyway to increase, it needs to make the Monria money market increase by having property available to buy. The two best economy planets, Calypso and Arkadia both have land deeds and underground deeds. Monria needs to be competitive in the same areas of economics as the "big sister and brother" in the Entropian universe.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I really think that if Monria wants to have its market in anyway to increase, it needs to make the Monria money market increase by having property available to buy. The two best economy planets, Calypso and Arkadia both have land deeds and underground deeds. Monria needs to be competitive in the same areas of economics as the "big sister and brother" in the Entropian universe.

Monria is not a full planet, and not as large as a full planet. Land deeds are not in the near future, and we don't know when or if the Moon will expand beyond it's current size. If it does, it won't be anytime too soon. Every expansion and addition costs to implement. You can also get Anhithe's response to this question and other questions in his Progress Update section at the forum here.

Going to close the thread because the discussion here talks about the previous Moon owners where there were 4 or five of them who shared in ownership. Monria has one owner now and he responds to questions like this at the link I gave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom