Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

ENTROPIA UNIVERSE NEWS
break-c.png

MindArk would like to clarify that neither PEDCoin nor PEDPresident have any connection to or affiliation with Entropia Universe or MindArk PE AB.

Transactions involving Entropia Universe PED outside of Entropia Universe or MindArk approved channels are a violation of the Entropia Universe EULA and/or ToU, and can lead to sanctions against one's Entropia Universe account.

Unauthorized use of MindArk Trademarks or other Intellectual Property is prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows.

Source ...
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm posting this Entropia Universe News alert because our news bot didn't pick it up, and specifically because of something that happened on the Moon the other night.

Someone was advertising "PokerTropia" in Monria chat and I asked him not to. He then PM'd me and wanted me not to be against it and wanted my ok to advertise -- I said no. People were already becoming annoyed with it. He said he would stop, but then he immediately started sending messages to everyone either in PM or Conversation Chat in private with the advertisement and extended information.

There is a complete website dedicated to this endeavor, and the lead person actually has the word PokerTropia as part of his avatar name in the game. I will not post the link here, nor his name and the individuals he calls GM's.

Everyone can form their own opinions, but they are in no way associated with, or sponsored by MindArk. PokerTropia says so at the bottom of their website, but a cautionary alert is being posted here to check things out before engaging.

They say at their website and in-game advertisements that they are not scammers.

I'm not sure of any PED implications but it would be prudent to have full disclosure and understanding before participating if anyone has the notion to do so.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
These sites have been around for years. Most of them are bullshit.
There are some sites out there that will pay you ped for doing various tasks and stuff. Entropiapartners is one site that actually has been around for years now and does pay people. Other sites like ped2click or whatever it was, was a ripoff and scammed folks in the long run. There are a few others like that still out there also.

Do not EVER send money to these sites. Do not EVER believe the bullshit THEY post on their site how wonderful, reliable etc they are, they are trying to lure you in, and Id strongly recommend not EVER using a referral link the ass wipes constantly spam chat with to join these sites under them.

If the site was really that wonderful, they wouldn't need to be spamming it, word would already be out and people would be beating a path to it.

ALSO, EU has a pretty tight EULA. poker, roulette, etc are all forms of GAMBLING, no matter what you want to call it. Gambling is illegal in many countries, is highly regulated etc. You are just asking to get your account suspended or worse if you mess with this stuff and EU finds out. They have NO problems seizing any and all property you may own, auction it off and keeping it if you violate their license badly enough.

Oh and double finally. even something as simple as, Person A saying I will give you 10k ped if you pal pal me XXX is against the rules. If you get ripped off, you have no recourse, and complaining to MA will get you locked out because you intentionally broke that rule.

You have money, others want it, and will go to any means to get it. Be Warned, Be Smart.

sluggo

Woulfear Runt

These sites have been around for years. Most of them are bullshit.
There are some sites out there that will pay you ped for doing various tasks and stuff. Entropiapartners is one site that actually has been around for years now and does pay people. Other sites like ped2click or whatever it was, was a ripoff and scammed folks in the long run. There are a few others like that still out there also.

Do not EVER send money to these sites. Do not EVER believe the bullshit THEY post on their site how wonderful, reliable etc they are, they are trying to lure you in, and Id strongly recommend not EVER using a referral link the ass wipes constantly spam chat with to join these sites under them.

If the site was really that wonderful, they wouldn't need to be spamming it, word would already be out and people would be beating a path to it.

ALSO, EU has a pretty tight EULA. poker, roulette, etc are all forms of GAMBLING, no matter what you want to call it. Gambling is illegal in many countries, is highly regulated etc. You are just asking to get your account suspended or worse if you mess with this stuff and EU finds out. They have NO problems seizing any and all property you may own, auction it off and keeping it if you violate their license badly enough.

Oh and double finally. even something as simple as, Person A saying I will give you 10k ped if you pal pal me XXX is against the rules. If you get ripped off, you have no recourse, and complaining to MA will get you locked out because you intentionally broke that rule.

You have money, others want it, and will go to any means to get it. Be Warned, Be Smart.

sluggo
Well said my friend. Their is many a person trying to separate you from your hard earned money. : )

sluggo

Shop Owner
So, for christmas you are giving us free shares in PEDcoin? Or am I getting a big lump of coal again? pout...

sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
and the first time one of those lousy bushes burns me, that diamond burns and I gots ash.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if yer wearin swim trunks, sun block's a must!!

sluggo

Top Bottom