Seeking Ark materials

Woulfear Runt

Good day Monria shop keepers. Would any of you good people happen to stock materials from Arkadia? I am seeking (weld filament). If you do have in stock in your shop, please leave me your shop location. I tried to find Sluggo's place but couldn't understand the directions. I mean shop #1 but what floor. Thank you all for your assistance.
P.S. I really don't want to go to Ark. : )

Thanks
Woulf

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If you go to the Monria Hub, then to the 2nd floor on the far end opposite the Trade Center, and where all the NPCs are for missions, Sluggo's shop is on the left as you're facing the NPCs. It's right near Tobie, the daily crafting NPC.

Hope that helps.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I have a bunch of ark stuff but it's in smaller piles that are not really worth putting out to sell because the markup would be stupid on them. When I get a chance to get in game again again for some real play, look me up and Id be happy to clean out my locker with ark stuffies you need.

sluggo

Woulfear Runt

I have a bunch of ark stuff but it's in smaller piles that are not really worth putting out to sell because the markup would be stupid on them. When I get a chance to get in game again again for some real play, look me up and Id be happy to clean out my locker with ark stuffies you need.

sluggo
ty Sluggo : )

Ahrotahn

sluggo
Sluggo, I also tried to friend you, but I know you haven't been on for a bit. I would like to see what you have as well when you get a chance ;)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
I accepted all friend requests I have received? Are you still having problems with it?

sluggo

Top Bottom