One step at a time. One punch at a time. One round at a time | Update 6

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
It seems that @RosaRaine Buns and some have found another clue....PVP time :)

We're not quite ready but I thought it would be good to release part of our update early, even if it does need a lick of paint.....

See, I'm not the only one that keeps you guys guessing and wondering what's coming next. :p

Discoveries are fun, and there's much more to come. :clap

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Brilliant! I've never really wanted to do PVP in the game but on Monria? Hell yes! Can definitely see there's going to be lots of fun to be had and possibly even some councilling for couples too :)

The one thing I always beat Ant at is those boxing matches in the Arcades :p
I wonder why? lol

Spawn

I have not been trying to collect Generic Fuse for a long time. When I did, it was looted from Cosmic Horror (space), Pop Dragon (Rocktropia), Trooper (Calypso) and Portal Guardian (Next Island) among others. Generic Fuse seems to have become rarer in the last months (its price has increased a lot).

Scoria on Ark drop them too.

Maximus Cashicus

Make a deal to go in naked, I mean no armor, wear as many rings as will fit on your hands, u wear the invisible armor you can get. Say you are going to use calytrek 2's but you use a calytrek spirit. So to sum up tell your "friend" to cheat,cheat cheat! And good luck Raine! :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
So if lets say i have a friend. And this friend would love to be able to take his wife in the ring:eek: . But this Friend knows his wife 2 shots him every time :shock any advice i can tell this friend :rolleyes.

:p:bronco

Step 1 equip Yellow flower Handheld
Step 2 Sucker punch with Marber
Step 3 Goto Step 1

Top Bottom