A small complaint about apartments...

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
I have a small complaint about our awesome Monria apartments. Specifically, the stairs that go to the second floor. If you go too far to the wall side of the stairs, you can become stuck in geometry. I have had to teleport several times to get out of my own apartment because I was stuck between the wall and the stairs. Does this happen to anyone else, or am I just a klutz when it comes to walking on stairs? :)

Would it be possible to fix this?

Thanks

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
There is a fix some people use, can't think Of The name of them but I think they are an Arkadian crafted item. It's a see through room divider, if you put them inside the stairs it stops u going over the edge.

I believe it's called the IFN Medical Panel.

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
I've gotten stuck loads of times, and it never dawned on my why the put those partitions there. that's a great idea :)

You guys should sell them in you shops with a little sign to explain what they are good for..

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
sorry to go off topic but I was just thinking that It seems like ages since I've seen your name gunner :)
Is it me or have you been away?
Or maybe I've been away lol

Darth Revan Reborn

You guys should sell them in you shops with a little sign to explain what they are good for..

Well i did craft quite a few of these IFN medical partitions for which most I will be using in my planned new store layout.
I guess if i have any left over I will put them up for sale for others to buy.

Top Bottom