BREAKING NEWS UPDATE .... Ant lays the smack down

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG ... that is TOO hilarious. I especially like bluu's dancing on the ropes. He looked like a washing machine agitator. This was really a fun video Rosa, thanks for taking the time. :D

Those 2 will always be boxing rivals ... I'm sure there will be more like this. :clap

Zarnia Foxtrot

Volunteer Mentor
This is an awesome video Rosa. I wasn't here in avatar person when it was happening here. I remember reading the chat and seeing Bluu's comments about the ring. I was wondering if I had missed another memo on the forum about a Monria event but at the time I had just finished a mining global and had found a second mining HOF. I took a screen shot of the HOF so I could have something to refer to during the game times when things get into a lull. Here's the screenshot link.

** Please make note of Bluu on the boxing ring wire in the video above before viewing the screenshot link below to see Bluu's comment about the boxing event above**..(everyone get that in order written, right..:p)

All I can say it was an exciting day on Monria!!!! :)

Screenshot

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
@Superraine raine r456 remember:

3a3dbf78182f39d009dbe2c41b4c774c.jpg

bluu

OMG ... that is TOO hilarious. I especially like bluu's dancing on the ropes. He looked like a washing machine agitator. This was really a fun video Rosa, thanks for taking the time. :D

Those 2 will always be boxing rivals ... I'm sure there will be more like this. :clap

That was some speedy footage, thanks for making me look like a uhmmm.. washing machine agitator Rosa :peace and thanks DME! all in the ropes :ecstatic

Top Bottom