more higher lvl creatures on monria?

Heya!

Was wondering if there are any plans/posibilities of more higher lvl creatures on monria. For me now the current lack of one except for yog is one of the reasons for me not visiting monria more. Really really enjoy visiting there but Im having a bit more trubles finding mobs which will make me stay there(which is something I want to).

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
Heya!

Was wondering if there are any plans/posibilities of more higher lvl creatures on monria. For me now the current lack of one except for yog is one of the reasons for me not visiting monria more. Really really enjoy visiting there but Im having a bit more trubles finding mobs which will make me stay there(which is something I want to).

Hey Jason, thanks for the feedback. My focus earlier on this year was to work on the Shoggoth and Yogs which were re-balanced and changes were made to the spawns. This was the first part of my work on the mobs on Monria. I'm not complete yet and am looking at the caves, caverns and the rest of the Mobs atm.

If you hunt the Cultists in West Crater, or Shubs in Shub cavern be sure to let me know any feedback you have. I know the shubs spawns need addressing and this is on my list along with a few other things.

Ant

If you hunt the Cultists in West Crater, or Shubs in Shub cavern be sure to let me know any feedback you have. I know the shubs spawns need addressing and this is on my list along with a few other things.

Ant
Will do so You have done great work with the moon so far. Planing to visit the moon again shortly for some more missions so will check out the spawns then

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Also was wondering about the shoutbox. Im having issues finding it and was wondering if there is a requirement on posts made to see it

There is a restriction with regard to being able to see the Shoutbox on the right side of the forum. You have to have 5 posts, but that is part of our anti-spam program in place. To be able to see the Shoutbox, we've learned that having 6 posts works best, but after 6 post, you need to shut down your browser and then log back in.

The Shoutbox is where we alert our Yamato passengers as to when we are safely at a SS if they should happen to have logged out. It's a way of keeping in contact with our passengers also if we should run into issues and are delayed.

Top Bottom