Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Tobi Ballof Obi
Paying customer.
Wanna go from Rock to Monria today!

Aethrytheghost Aethry ether not eligible for free travel but want to be on GL

Just sent you both a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, please accept so I can get you on the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Grigoriy Filin1618 Morozov.
I was born on Monria

Sometime before Friday you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there are no delays.

Our next travel schedule is on Friday. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Skylow killshot gin monrian born

Later today, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that there is no delay during our travel schedules should you decide to travel with us during our Friday and Sunday travel schedules.

You will be able to join the Yamato repair skilling runs when the crew has them. Our space travel program is managed by The Knights of Entropia (TKoE) and their pilots are the ones who provide the repair runs when they're available. It is usually announced at the forum in a thread, and they main ones are usually on a Saturday.

However, sometimes a Yamato pilot might be spontaneous in the game and provide one, but only those who are on the Yamato guest list will be able to join. The Monria Fleet Manager is not available during the spontaneous repair runs, but tries to attend the Saturday ones. Sometimes there is a repair run after our travel schedules and the MFM might join that one as well. There is no summoning during repair runs because there are no warps involved.

Hope this was helpful. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Richard Rick Bonchance
TKoE

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager on Friday before our travel schedule. After you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no delay during the travel schedule. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hello
my name is zeno zen0bit zeno
i was born at Monria
and i also memeber of TKOE

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no delay during the travel schedules.

Since you are Monrian Born, let me know when you are in the game so that I can meet you at the DSEC Forensics location and give you a starter kit. It would be best to leave me a private message (PM) because I will get a notification.

Catch up with you soon. :)

zenobit

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no delay during the travel schedules.

Since you are Monrian Born, let me know when you are in the game so that I can meet you at the DSEC Forensics location and give you a starter kit. It would be best to leave me a private message (PM) because I will get a notification.

Catch up with you soon. :)

Actually I am on planet Calypso because my friend playing there...
I dont know when come back..
But i will let you know if it happend

With best regards zeno

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
monrian born and bred

Please update your post and include your full in-game name. Thank you.

Once you do that, you will be sent a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime tonight or on Wednesday. After you accept the friend request, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no delay during travel schedules.

And welcome to Monria. :)

M

moonie

Please update your post and include your full in-game name. Thank you.

Once you do that, you will be sent a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager sometime tonight or on Wednesday. After you accept the friend request, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so there is no delay during travel schedules.

And welcome to Monria. :)
panda pp malone

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
tantra veda DeviSaraswati
Monria-Born.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager soon, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you have all planets and space downloaded to prevent any delays during our travel schedule. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
name - Quan Junn FRiGGiNG
Hello!
How do I get a starter package and become a resident of Monria?

First, are you Monrian Born? You didn't mention that, only that you wanted a starter pack, but I don't want to assume.

If you are Monrian Born, then you have the Monria shirt and are automatically a Monria resident.

If you are Monrian Born, I can log in quick to give you the starter kit before I start my day.

I'll wait for your response.

FRiGGiNG

First, are you Monrian Born? You didn't mention that, only that you wanted a starter pack, but I don't want to assume.

If you are Monrian Born, then you have the Monria shirt and are automatically a Monria resident.

If you are Monrian Born, I can log in quick to give you the starter kit before I start my day.

I'll wait for your response.

I want to be born on Monria. How can I do it? I registered through Monria page. And how do I know if I was born on Monria?

Top Bottom