Yog Horror Pet Stats

ImpnAintEasy

Not sure where to put this I guess it is still hunting lol
The Animal Tamer level required to attempt tame this pet is 25 maxed at level 30
Jucy Fruit Monster was the first colonist to tame
50zvBsQ.jpg

AcVMPZX.jpg

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
How cool that someone has found the Yog Horror pet. This is the rare Yog pet, and of course the stats are going to be higher, and it will take a higher level tamer to tame it. Hope they are successful.

I have created a Monria Pets section under the category "Hunting, Mining, Crafting, Monria Items, Pets" ... this way we can have all of our pet information collected in one convenient place.

Can't wait until someone finds the 3 new rare Leprechauns. :D

Hitman

As many of you already know there is a epic yog horror taming going on in cave of monria.its almost 48 hours since we started to tame this beast.

The only tamer crazy enough to take that challenge was my friend Juicy Fruit Monster.Since there is going to be a server restart i ask the fellow monrians to avoid visiting the area since the aggro on this beast is high and attacks anyone who gets close.this will make the taming process more hard for juicy for he hvnt slept in almost 2days while we took shifts to keep him awake.idea is to tame it before the restart or all is lost.we are almost there so pls avoid what i asked.

Detailed thread will be made later on once we tame this beast for all monrians to read.

Thanks

Hitman

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hitman had the Yog Horror pet and brought it to DSEC Mining Camp where I was checking out the new music, LOVE IT.

Here are a few photos so that you can see what this beautiful beast looks like. The photo with Hitman shows the size next to a player, but I also posted a single shot of the Yog Horror, as well as a photo of the Yog Horror and Yog Hatchling pets next to each other for comparison. I love the size of the Yog Horrow.

I put an ad in the Monria ad system congratulating JuicyFruit and the taming team for a job well done. This is Epic, and it's an Epic pet. It gave me chills to see this pet up close. As a member of the Monria Team, I'm truly overjoyed about this.

JuicyFruit and the taming team get the Purple Heart of Effort. :purpleheart

Entropia 2018-03-13 13-29-46-50.png

Entropia 2018-03-13 13-34-28-63.png

Entropia 2018-03-13 13-37-07-44.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This is so epic and exciting it brings chills, and this is also something worth sharing with the universe, so after this weekend's event, I'm going to interview the parties involved, do a photo shoot, and write up a nice article to post at the forum. I'll work with Anny to create a banner so that we can use it at the forum and on the Client Loader with a link to the article. I also just learned a bit ago that the pet actually belongs to Hitman because he found the Yog Horror and called JuicyFruit in for the tame. It must have felt like giving birth with 48 hrs+ of labor.

WOW ... just WOW. :jumpclap

Risen Ra Oh

Taming level is confirmed at level 25, updated op

Please note that you just enter in the "Learning Period" (term, borrowed from the weapons, who doesn't mean that you are SIB also, at least as I know of; you are just unECO taming a pet in learning period) at L25 Animal Tamer.

...beside that... I think that (accordingly with Colonist's knowledge at '13 March 2018') shouldn't exist a taming session on a single tamable mob so long; in this cases should be allowed "Team taming", at least; so... MindArk, it's time to work a bit on that, maybe; we are Human, we aren't robots; just to remind that we have a real life, we need to sleep, we need to eat, we need pauses (tamable mobs are never safe during the whole process, and it counts a lot if the session is long, lol); these are just considerations and I would like to know what the community thinks of it, just that ; )

...just tell me if I need to post it in a separate thread, I'm a fresh new member of this forum, thx :D

Gratz to Juicy Fruit Monster ; )

Top Bottom