Calypso Beacon Fun | During Monria's Calypso Field Trip Weekend

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
CALYPSO BEACON FUN
SATURDAY 31st MARCH

19:00 EU time
I have decided that we should take a voyage to the robots. The enemy robots must be stopped. In order for us to achieve our goal we must find the beacons and enter their domain. We as a Monrian force together can stop them from attacking the moon. Only by defeating them in their own Sectors shall we succeed.

Therefore I call ALL Monrian's to battle. We shall defeat them and take their loot.

Beacons are not just for the high level players. Everyone will be welcome no matter your level or gear.

Information regarding the beacon mission is here Info Here. The information is not fully filled in but does give some information that is helpful.

Info on the robots we will encounter is here.

This beacon run is also in conjunction with the Calypso Field Trip this coming weekend.

Cheers

Sith.

Last edited:

MrEddie

loved the beacons...but would be interesting which one you wanna do? if its a 23 + one....with a full team (even not high/gear/skills) absolutely doable...

Dunno if they have fixed the broken maturity upscaling in neomex cave (this would be my favorite sugesstion)
also depending on team size and gear its all possible....

From bigger berycled/combibos with bukin/opallo ... up to proteron...

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
here are some pics of old days doing beacons when I was general of Dark Hunters Inc. way back when lol

25 beacon 2.jpg
25 beacon1.jpg
25 beacon 2.jpg
25 beacon1.jpg
35 beacon 1.jpg
35 beacon 2.jpg
beacon run01.jpg
belle beacon run.jpg
brians b-day beacon.jpg

25 beacon 2.jpg

Top Bottom