Confused.. Plz Help

S

SithLord

I was extremely eager to be Monrian born.. Registered on this site, and played the entire tutorial.. Ended up on Calypso... Created a new account and repeated.. AGAIN Calypso.. What am I missing? :( :(

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi there SithLord ... I can help with that, wait for the next post please. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
When you're ready to create a Monria account, there is something you need to do first before you are actually born on Monria:
  • first, clear your browser of cookies ... there's a cookies issue that can prevent you from being Monrian Born
  • --- whatever planet website you may have been at first, regardless of is you're at our forum last ...
  • --- a previous planet website visit can cause you to be born on that planet
  • second, once you have cleared your browser of cookies, shut down the browser completely
  • third, log back into the forum and click on the PLAY NOW at the top right of the forum
  • fourth, create your Monria account and log into the game
  • fifth, make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so it doesn't disrupt your travels
  • sixth, read How the Monrian Born Program Works so that you know what your benefits are
  • --- we do it different on the Moon and there are unique benefits related to Monria
HEADS UP ... after you have created your Monria account and logged into the universe, you will still go through your initial beginner training at Thule on Planet Calypso, but right when you go out the doors to begin your missions, you will see your Monria shirt which, of course, is exclusive to Monria and non-tradable. There will also be a few missions during your training on Thule that will reference Monria in the mission dialogue, and when you finish everything, you will be transported to Monria at the end when you see Lt Smith.

Make sure that you have the Monria chat channel active because our community is amazing and very helpful. Also, be sure to send a friend request to me --> DarkMoonEnigma <-- because I am the Community Manager and will have a starter kit for you when you arrive. This forum is filled with great information, but check out the MNAT Tutorials first, especially the first one (Introduction) because it will help you get things set up and prepared for your experiences. It also gives instructions for capturing the teleporters in the DSEC Mining Camp and DSEC Military Camp.

Looking forward to catching up with you on the Moon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Third time lucky! Made it to Monria!! :)

Congratulations, that's awesome ... I woke up a minute ago and was checking the forum for spam when I saw your post to be moderated, so I approved it. I hope you can wait to catch up sometime on Monday because it's just after 2:30am for me and I'm heading back to bed.

See you in a while. :hi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm logging into the game now to catch up with you at DSEC Forensics. :)

Top Bottom