Entropia 2018-05-23 19.01.19.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
My hair doesn't know how to be professional... LOL:rolleyes

We have the same hairstyle, as does Lami, and I see her hair all over the place too at times, the same that she sees mine. It must be the hair products we're using, not sure. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Any chances to form MSDF (Monria Space Defence Forces)? I'm talking about 5-10 full armed quads supporting the Yamato warps. :shooting

oops, wrong thread

I was going to say ... why not create a separate thread and invite feedback on the idea. :)

hans

My hair doesn't know how to be professional... LOL:rolleyes
At least I do not have such problems with mine as most of them left long ago. :D
Or at least, if they are misbehaving somewhere they can't be easily tracked back to me. :laughing2
Others do have issues being blinded by sunlight reflecting off my dome which is part of the reason why I normally wear protective headgear.

Any chances to form MSDF (Monria Space Defence Forces)? I'm talking about 5-10 full armed quads supporting the Yamato warps. :shooting
That is not a bad idea. The squad would need experience in working as a group to avoid friendly fire etc.
Repairing faster than the attackers can inflict damage is often a cheaper strategy and it works well on slow and laggy connections like mine. The Yamato has certainly been packed to the eyeballs with repair crew the few times I've been on her.
:twocentsm

Last edited:

Gredrrik Malgar

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member

oops, wrong thread

I've actually have the idea of this being part of the MRT, although i was thinking of it coming further down the line due to my level but i guess with enough numbers my level wouldn't matter :) just a thought but more on this later...

Top Bottom