Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yoder, I transferred your request to be added to the Yamato guest list here because you didn't need to create a new thread:

youssef yoder jamas - Monrian Born
Please add me to list, thanks

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so it doesn't disrupt your travels. :)

Also, make 7 posts in this thread by following the instructions in the first post "exactly" to be able to see our Shoutbox on the right of the forum just down a bit. We communicate with our Yamato passengers in the Shoutbox to let them know when it is safe to log in at their destination should they have to log out during travel due to lootables.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Michal Dorki Dorcak
please sign me up to the list as paying customer

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list as a paying customer and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Don't know if I'm Doing it Right But

Gandalf Servant OfTheSecretFire And I'm Monrian-born

You did it right. :)

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that it doesn't disrupt your travels. You can click on the "Tools" link on the Client Loader to access the information to see what you have checked or not for download.

Also follow the instruction in the space travel sign up post to be able to access our Shoutbox at the forum. The instructions are at the end of the post.

It's too late to catch a flight with our schedule today because we are almost at the end of it, but maybe if you spend a bit of time on Monria doing the missions and getting acquainted with the community it will help, and then you can take your flight to Calypso next Friday with our next travel schedule. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Name For3verUnkn0wn
And I'm Monrian born

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before our Friday travel schedule, and after you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that you don't have travel disruptions.

Also, read the instruction in the first post of this thread to learn how to access our Shoutbox. It's how we communicate with our passengers when we have reached their destination and it's safe to log in for those who are carrying lootables.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oldman Malak Miner

Monrian born, not TKoE

Please add me, thanks.

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager before Friday's travel schedule, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure to download all planets and space so that you don't have a disruption in your travels. You can click on the "Tools" link on the Client Loader to see what's checked and isn't.

Also follow the instructions in the first post of this thread for how to gain access to our Shoutbox where we communicate with our passengers to let them know when we have reached their destination should they have to log during flight.

Kyosha

I just joined Monria as a Monria born :) Just made it out of the tutorial area on Calypso. I don't think I'm a TKoE though, since I just started.

Character full name is Kyosha Kztb Konstantinovuna

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I just joined Monria as a Monria born :) Just made it out of the tutorial area on Calypso. I don't think I'm a TKoE though, since I just started.

Character full name is Kyosha Kztb Konstantinovuna

Before our travel schedule on Friday which begins at 20:00 game time (first summons at 19:45 game time) you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Please make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that your travels are not disrupted. You can click on the "Tools" link at the bottom of the Client Loader to see what you have check marked.

Also follow the instructions in the first post of this thread for gaining access to our forum Shoutbox. This is how we communicate with our passengers during the travel schedules to let them know when we have reached their destination if they need to log out because they are carrying lootables.

I will be in the game shortly to give you your Monrian Born starter kit.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Oldman Malak Miner

Monrian born, not TKoE

Please add me, thanks.
George DONG Tsintsadze -Monrian born newbie

Both of you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure that you have all planets and space downloaded so that it doesn't disrupt your travels.

Also, make sure that you do your 7 posts here in order to see our Shoutbox at the forum on the right side just down a bit. This is where we communicate with our passengers to let them know when we are at their destination and safe to log into the game if they had logged out due to carrying lootables. Follow the instructions in the first post "exactly" ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Evil Kenc Devil - Monria born. Newbie :jumpclap

You will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you have accepted it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

Make sure you download all planets and space so that your travels are not disrupted.

Also, take some time to read the post on how the Monrian Born Program works and what your benefits are. I will try to catch up with you sometime today to give you your starter kit, but let me know your times in the game please.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Bo Boro Boroda - Monrian Born
Please add me to list, thanks

Within the next few hours, you will receive a friend request from the Monria Fleet Manager, after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list and sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel.

In the meantime, make sure that all planets and space are downloaded so that your travels are not disrupted.

Also, follow the instructions in the first post of this thread to be able to see our Shoutbox.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Pls add me as paying customer:

Diogo five352 Vaz

Waiting for Yamato at Cyrene today

I am going to log the Monria Fleet Manager in quick to send you a friend request, and after you accept it, I can add you to the Yamato guest list and send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

Take the time to do your 7 posts here following the instructions exactly so that you will be able to see our Shoutbox at the right of the forum. Your posts will need to be moderated, so I'll watch for them. Once you see all 7 of them public, then log out of your browser completely and log in again. It's where we communicate with our passengers to let them know we have reached their destination, especially if they have logged out because they are carrying lootables.

Top Bottom