Monria Beacon Team

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Monria Beacon Team
First Run Saturday November 10th 2018 - 6pm in game time

I have been speaking to many different players to set up this team. I have made this thread on the forums so we can see the progress. Also to co-ordinate the time frame for us to start and get the battle commencing.

We will be working through the beacons (Already purchased) to see how far we can go. This is not a new player friendly environment i'm afraid.

I will do some more beacons and other events/instances when i get chance at another time for new players to experience them.

Team List

1. Sith Meister
2. Count
3. Bella
4. Malgar
5. ShadowDragon
6. Kingu
7. Noz
8. Gunner
9. Anthony Stark
10. Pinthas
11. Leshrac - Away
12. DME, Ant, Anny Etc - Monria Team

Subs
Deatz
Craftmeister

Should you not wish to take part please just drop me a message.

Cheers

Sith

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Cool, another community member-created event. Nice going Sith, both of the events should be fun. Is this a beacon run on Calypso like we did before during our last Calypso field trip?

I would join, but I need to focus on the writing. I'll get to go on another one in the future I'm sure. :)

BTW ... I'll have to school Anthony on how to clear his screen for those press photos. :p

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Cool, another community member-created event. Nice going Sith, both of the events should be fun. Is this a beacon run on Calypso like we did before during our last Calypso field trip?

I would join, but I need to focus on the writing. I'll get to go on another one in the future I'm sure. :)

BTW ... I'll have to school Anthony on how to clear his screen for those press photos. :p

Yes this is the one on Calypso like we did on the field trip, however, we will be working towards clearing the higher level beacons.

You are more than welcome to join us if you have the time. I was trying to speak to you before I posted but I have been so busy at work and haven't had chance.

Also need to speak to Pinthas to see if he is interested or not as well.

Both events should be a lot of fun and hope its a good turn out.

Cheers

Sith

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Maybe you can ask Leshrac if he is interested in a run also, know he have the needed power and more then enough dark will in him :p

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Ok so the Team is basically full now (will catch up with DME in game).

What we need to look at now is when we could be able to organise ALL 12 to be on Calypso at the same time and also be online at the same time with enough time to complete them.

Due to my personal work commitments I am really going to struggle until end of August onwards. This gives us plenty of time to organise this. Even if we need to push it later in the year I do not mind, lets get it right from the start.

Also plenty of time to practice photography or streaming if you so wish too.

Cheers Sith

Last edited:

Sith Meister

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
Just checking in on the team, how is everyone doing? Are you all prepared to battle the robots or do you still need some more time to get plates, equipment or ammo?

Shall we look to see if we can get a beacon run for November on a weekend?

I am off work 9th 10th and 11th. So a good time for me would be the Friday 9th November 7pm GMT or Saturday 7pm GMT.

Please can you all let me know if this is a good time for you. It is a couple of months away so we have plenty of time to plan.

Anthony Gray Stark

VCAT Team Member
2 months gives me plenty of time to make sure I'm ready just one thing can you post what time that is in EU time cant remember exactly what time that translates to here :duh

Craftmeister

Hi Sith,

I would like to join the team if possible as I need Bio Ids for the Galactica Mission. I have 144k Skills, Lvl 46 BLP and Laser. Generally use Batsim 1, Batsim 2 or Batsim 3,(amped or unamped) or Lvl 22 Swordsman Kulokhar Sword. The only beacon i have is the training one.

If you have a spot free on your team, please pm me ingame (Mark Craftmeister Cheepos) including the team terms and weapon (+amped if required) you would like me to use.

Thanks, Gl and HOF to you and everyone,

Cheers

CM

Top Bottom