Monrian Born Program | How It Works

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria ... I will be back on the Moon about 22:00 game time and can meet you at the DSEC Forensics location. We've been on our annual Monria Migration Field Trip to planet Calypso.

See you soon. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Would like to know how to claim my free starter pack, born on monria

I log into the game several times during the day (I am -4 game time), and I'll be at DSEC Forensics. You can come see me there to collect your Monrian Born starter kit.

Michael

I log into the game several times during the day (I am -4 game time), and I'll be at DSEC Forensics. You can come see me there to collect your Monrian Born starter kit.

That's great I'm gonna be stood at the Venter of it by teleporter

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
UPDATE ... I added a link in the first post to the Monria Beginner Missions section. There is a thread for each of the 11 beginner missions that include graphics and extra information in order to complete the missions.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello! Would like to know how to claim my free starter pack, born on monria
Now I am on Calypso :/

Not sure how you ended up on Calypso after starting your avatar on Monria, but let me know when you are back on Monria so I can meet you at DSEC Forensics to give you the starter kit.

Be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit too. If you're not on Monria before Friday, then you can come back during our flight schedule.

In the meantime, you can complete a few of the beginner missions on Calypso like the Bukin's Rifle one, and the first Gauntlet to get your S10 healing kit.

Hope to see you soon. :)

shinas

I paid 7 ped for a trip to Calypso :)
Hope to come back soon

UPD. I will be there today

Last edited:

shinas

Not sure how you ended up on Calypso after starting your avatar on Monria, but let me know when you are back on Monria so I can meet you at DSEC Forensics to give you the starter kit.

Be sure to sign up for your free space travel benefit too. If you're not on Monria before Friday, then you can come back during our flight schedule.

In the meantime, you can complete a few of the beginner missions on Calypso like the Bukin's Rifle one, and the first Gauntlet to get your S10 healing kit.

Hope to see you soon. :)

Now I am on Monria :hi

Butch

Hello all, I am new to this game and my in game name is Butch Tatum Oneal and I live on the Pacific Coast of the United States.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello all, I am new to this game and my in game name is Butch Tatum Oneal and I live on the Pacific Coast of the United States.

Hi Butch, and welcome ... would I be right in assuming that you are Monrian Born?

Top Bottom