Monria 2018 | Twas the night before Christmas ...

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

xmax_banner.png

break-c.png

Holiday Banner created by ...
Anny Thundergirl, Monria Media Team
break-c.png

Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the cave, every creature was stirring, and giving a wave ...
their victims were hung by the crystals with care, in hopes that Cthulhu would soon be aware.

Monria's Mr & Mrs Santa (Shadow and Malgar) gathered a few of their friends to send out a warm holiday greeting despite hanging some of you by the crystals with care ... they wanted to impress Cthulhu. And speaking of Cthulhu, click on the following thumbnail for a full-sized banner to see the tree-top ornament.

banner-full.png ... (and just like Ant to photo bomb and make an entrance) :D

We have some crazy-ass inhabitants on our beloved Moon, but that's what makes it so much fun, and an environment where just about anything is possible. It's the very reason we say "Expect the Unexpected."

On behalf of the Monria Management Team, we wish you a Happy Holiday Season and thank you for being such an amazing community. We appreciate that you have supported our efforts no matter how long it takes to get from here to there, and continue to make your contributions in meaningful ways that help to make us who we are as a Moon family. We are still dedicated to our Monria vision, and you will continue to see it unfold over time in ways that will include some of your own visions.

Ant is still eyeball-deep in development and gives it as much attention as he can given the demands on his time. I've gained a great deal of appreciation for what he does behind the scenes for Monria, and the variables that come into play that make it all happen. It's not without its challenges, but he perseveres.

As we move forward into 2019, our Community Initiative Programs (CIP) will undergo some fine-tuning. I am working with team leaders to elevate the efficiency of each, and revising certain protocols to be more effective overall in serving the members of our community and beyond.

More of you will see yourselves in Monria's evolving storyline, and since Pinthas had been delayed for a while with writing book 5 (Tales from the Deep) because of real life demands on his time, he and I are swapping volumes, and his book will now become book 6 so that there is no pressure and he can take a bit more time. I will begin book 5 after the holidays and continue where I left off with book 4. Many were surprised with the direction I took the storyline and I'd like to show you where we're headed.

The event calendar for 2019 has been posted, and I am lining up more Monrian Born field trips to other planets. If all goes as planned, our first will be to Cyrene on January 26th. Some of our Monria Volunteer Support Team (MVST) and Monria Community Assistance Team (MCAT) members join us to help with the activities, but we always invite others along for the experience and the fun ... the more the merrier.

There is a renewed energy filtering through the Moon, but be careful, the art of deception is alive and well. I have it on good authority that strange things will continue to happen when you least expect it.
break-c.png

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
break-c.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm still lurking here from time to time - 2018 was a great year for you guys.
Thanks for everything you do for the Entropia community!

Thank you, really appreciate it. :)

Top Bottom