Monria VU 4.0 - The Celestial Prison

Ty for the info - know the amount by any chance?

Good for some probably, but daily tokens probably aren't worth the grind for most.
I got 2 of the daily so far. the one for the cultist is 2 tokens and the one for the shoggoth is 1 token. if your killing them for the missions then it is worth it. it has a progress bar so I don't know how to tell you how many kills get you the token.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
New armour, cool :)

So it's looted from mobs...

or maybe it's crafted...

no, you find it while mining.

Damn, what the hell I need to do to get this armour? lol

LOL ... if you want Shoggoth armor, hunt Shoggoth ... if you want Yog armor, hunt Yogs ... if you want Cultist armor, hunt Cultists ... if you want Shub armor, hunt Shub. :D

Gunner

Shop Owner
VCAT Team Member
You've made me into an NPC?? I have been immortalized in Monria's lore... Now NOBODY shall be able to withstand the might of the Great CTHULHU!!!!!:grin:don't

An NPC named after you?? We all know you already secretly control the Local Traders.....

Shhhh. We don't talk about the secret trader's Cabal here in public forums... Now I have to send Guido to come visit you. :)

nutrageti

If Entropialife is right, the first armor piece has been looted :D I cant get in game right now, anyone willing to post a screen of it ? :D (go to auction >orders>available)

Gredrrik Malgar

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Co-Founder
VCAT Team Member
They are Limited arm guards, nonetheless here they are.

Malgar Arm Guards.png

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
If Entropialife is right, the first armor piece has been looted :D I cant get in game right now, anyone willing to post a screen of it ? :D (go to auction >orders>available)

Malgar Armor = Shoggoth Armor

When FritoBandito discovered the Malgar Arm Guards, everyone thought they were UL because of how the title was written, without the (L) symbol. Everyone was freaking out and getting hyper excited, and that's when I spilled the beans on a secret that there was an additional set of UL armor for each of the 4 mobs as well as the (L), but rare.

The excitement continued until it was discovered that the information description on the first screen of the info box indicated that the armor was actually (L) ... so I jumped the gun too quickly because I'm sure that it was meant to be discovered, just like I thought it had been last night ... so my bad Ant. :(

Oh, Malgar got to it before I did, awesome, and both screens are there. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks guys for posting that information, because when I get to putting together the data for our release with the answer to some of the questions that have been out there, this will make it easier for the community.

You guys ROCK. :jumpclap

Top Bottom