Trading schedule survey..

What is a good time where Monria Community is mostly active? This relates to trading... :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SophiaAngel

Hi Everybody,

I hope you're doing well wherever you are! Its always an honor to be part of this community. As some of you know i am trading materials/ores/enmatter link here :rocketlauncherhttps://tinyurl.com/yxnsova5 :thumbsup.

I've been getting some pms of people wanting to sell but i always miss them. For this i wanted to know whats the best time for trading. Below i list all times available join the survey i appreciate your inputs.

My time can be very challenging but i'll meet you halfway! Lets find a way! (crossing my fingers). Please comment below if none in the survey is available for you. Thank you for your responses in advance! :)

Thank you!
-Sophia

Kingu

Volunteer Mentor
VCAT Team Member
Hey Sophia.. Dont think you will find the BEST time that will fit all.. but looking at activity i did make my vote on 13-15 as i normaly see many around that time.. not sure that its those who trade or not.. and your usual time also did work for most so maybe atleast make sure its within your time to be able to play :)

SophiaAngel

Hey Sophia.. Dont think you will find the BEST time that will fit all.. but looking at activity i did make my vote on 13-15 as i normaly see many around that time.. not sure that its those who trade or not.. and your usual time also did work for most so maybe atleast make sure its within your time to be able to play :)

I appreciate your vote and your feedback Kingu. Thank you! :toast

VeNgeNcE

I voted for 20:00 to 22:00 because it most closely fits the times I am available being from the east coast of the US. Then again i'm not on Monria as often these last few weeks.

Top Bottom