Dedicated Estate Terminals for Display Areas

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
yesterday I saw that dedicated Estate Terminals have been implemented for Display Areas of shops on Monria. This is a good move, and I imagine that our friends from Cthylla towers are happy now that they can add items to the Display Area and decorate their storefronts.

Deathsfear

Replacing Plushies with Sock Puppets
Platinum Sponsor
Mine in Cthylla Towers is still broken. Even though Shop 2 seems to be able to add a sign above their door. Still waiting on a reply from MA on this issue. Getting old not being able to use my display area, but that's MA for you. If it's broke don't fix it, band-aide it and pretend you fixed the issue. lol.
:don't

WangXiang

Bringing along the Moon with me
Shop Owner
Platinum Sponsor
Have you specifically been able to claim the Display Area on the dedicated Estate Terminal? Because I had to do so in order to access (again) the Display Area after the modification.

Last edited:

Deathsfear

Replacing Plushies with Sock Puppets
Platinum Sponsor
Yep it's claimed in my name. I know it's weird, but that's MA for you, lol.

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
Have you specifically been able to claim the Display Area on the dedicated Estate Terminal? Because I had to do so in order to access (again) the Display Area after the modification.
I am not even able to claim it, I just bought Cthylla shop #6. Display area still broken, I also sent an issue ticket :(
I hope they gonna fix it soon.

mikaile

Shop Owner
I just claimed shop 4 in Cthylla Towers, and my display area was claimed but I can't use it. I will file a support case with MA but wanted to let you know it is still an issue.

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
There is really not a lot we can do on our end to speed this up.
If everyone who has problems files a ticket on it, hopefully MA can expedite the repairs on it.

sluggo

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
it took a few week until they fix mine...I thought they had fixed the problem for all the shop from that tower... seems not. :(

Top Bottom