Journey Through Monria

Dialebro

Journey through Monria

Good afternoon to all residents and guests of the Monria Forum. :jumpclap

Natural human curiosity about the unknown prompted me to go on this little journey, which I will tell you about. It is a synthetic world, that is, artificially created by humans, but from theology our physical world is also created. There are many artistic, fantastic stories and films about such worlds, such as the legendary "Matrix" and the like.

Craters have quite steep slopes and are mostly inaccessible. After many unsuccessful attempts to climb to the edge of one of the four craters, I still managed to find a more or less suitable slope and still climb to the edge of the crater (screenshot 1.2). I leave a little excitement and drive is not indicating the coordinate.

Monria1.jpg Monria2.jpg

The next step was to find out if it is possible to pass through the energy barrier and not actually die without air outside the dome. As you can see from (screenshot 3) the barrier is a mere ornament, you can go through it, and beyond it there is also air and you can live.

Monria3.jpg

As you may have guessed, my next step was to find out if Monria really has the shape of a sphere as seen from space, and I continued my journey using the map and going to its edge. That's where I came from (screenshot 4). As it turned out the planet is really flat, (Copernicus and Giordano Bruno's "Kingdom of Heaven" were very mistaken in their theories).

Monria4.jpg

Under construction (spaceports, housing, shopping malls, etc). This is what the domes look like from the outside (screenshot 5). Local creatures from space as you noticed, are not outside the domes, or maybe are not provided, and maybe they are just there as nothing to indulge in (hunters, miners, travelers ... =)))), so they are just not interested to wander outside the domes.

Monria5.jpg

It became interesting where I get to if I jump from the edge of Monria into space (screenshot 6).

Monria6.jpg

As a result, I crashed and died hitting the transparent base of the map of Monria, on which programmers by the generator, or the editor actually also created Monria. Probably if I used the aircraft that would remain alive, but from indicators, it is impossible to use vehicles. I apologize that I didn't make measurements before the jump, and at the moment of death to learn what the main thickness is of the mainland of Monria. Maybe I'll try to do it another time). I also apologize for the low graphics associated with hot weather, which came as summer came into its own. If you are interested in my trip, join and express your thoughts.

Sincerely yours, Dialebro. :popcorn

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ever since you showed up on Monria as a new Monrian Born, you have been excited and enthusiastic about your activities, and this is a nice story of one of your adventures ... I enjoyed it, so thank you for sharing.

Here is a little tip where you can clear your computer screen before taking photos ... there is an icon in the Action Library called Toggle Interface Visibility ... you can add the icon to your keyboard mapping to make it easier. The Action Library icon is among those at the top right of your screen.

Find the icon in the Action Library, then click on the small black square with the 3 white squares at the top left of your screen to open up the keyboard for adding the Toggle Interface Visibility icon from the Action Library. This way you will have it handy on a key and you can toggle it when you want to take photos.

Looking forward to more of your adventure. :)

Dialebro

Ever since you showed up on Monria as a new Monrian Born, you have been excited and enthusiastic about your activities, and this is a nice story of one of your adventures ... I enjoyed it, so thank you for sharing.

Here is a little tip where you can clear your computer screen before taking photos ... there is an icon in the Action Library called Toggle Interface Visibility ... you can add the icon to your keyboard mapping to make it easier. The Action Library icon is among those at the top right of your screen.

Find the icon in the Action Library, then click on the small black square with the 3 white squares at the top left of your screen to open up the keyboard for adding the Toggle Interface Visibility icon from the Action Library. This way you will have it handy on a key and you can toggle it when you want to take photos.

Looking forward to more of your adventure. :)
Thank you for your kind words and for your help both in posting my topic and in general for your help in word and deed actually on the moon of Monria. Thank you. :thumbsup

Top Bottom